150cc Fazer

Bring that thing to the states, price it under $2000, and I'd love to at least take a serious look!

Totally agree we need a lot of these type bikes here in the US. I'd throw bags/boxes on it and go grocery shopping. We don't have enough reasonably priced scooters and bikes here.

This just ticks me off!!! Why are there so many great bikes, (in smaller displacement especially), overseas that we cannot get here in the States?
There used to be 50s, 90s-125s, 150s-175s, 200s-250s, 300s-350s, 400s, 450s-500s, 600s-650s, 750s, etc, etc, etc, and they all sold! I realize the cost to maintain too many models, (not to mention parts and training for personnel), would be prohibitvely high nowadays, but I think the street offerings right now are pretty danged thin in the street bike catagory. JMO (Now I feel better!) Safe riding whatever you ride!

the littlist Fazer is coming to Australia as well, apparently...

I wish ebtry level bike's looked like that when i was a kid....

I will be seroiusly thinking about getting one for my missus when they do lob in Australia...perfect P plate bike, especially for those who like a bit of street cred, and dont like the head down bum up riding position of the other Yammie entry level bikes, which also look awesome.... and are getting great reviews.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

are you guys serious? there are TONS of cheap scooters to just run around in town on. dual sports, mopeds ( 45 mph is all you need to run around in town on ) and they are all VERY cheap. so, what do you mean we don't have good priced small displacement bikes :) they are ALL over the place, i drive by shops all the time with mopeds outside, and if you want a SMALL CC sport bike, get a lifan, those dealerships are poping up all over the place now.

And for the number two poster i think it was, the reason we don't have a mass production of BIKES that are small CC's is because it IS america, we don't have roads made of just dirt, and stop and go traffic all throughout our small towns, we have freeways, and people speed, that's just how our society is, having smaller bikes would do nothing but cause harm to the american ways, that's how they look at it anyways :)

Back