1 Piece vs. 2 Piece Leather Gear

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
What about the suits that have the upper back hump in them. are they better. I have read that some tracks require back protectors. Is this considered a back protector or would i still have to wear one under the suit. :Sport:

The hump thingy is for aerodynamics, the back protector can be built into the suit or worn inside the suit. I like the idea of wearing it inside because if you fall your leathers can slid around as you tumble. With an actual back protector it is strapped into place and shouldn't move around on you.

For deal on suit check out Motorcycle Helmets, Motorcycle Accessories from RideGear.com, 25% off of closeouts today! AGV two piece leathers for $282!!!

bikerider

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The hump thingy is for aerodynamics, the back protector can be built into the suit or worn inside the suit. I like the idea of wearing it inside because if you fall your leathers can slid around as you tumble. With an actual back protector it is strapped into place and shouldn't move around on you.

For deal on suit check out Motorcycle Helmets, Motorcycle Accessories from RideGear.com, 25% off of closeouts today! AGV two piece leathers for $282!!!

Thanks for that info. That site has some good deals.

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So a 2 piece is the best call? Just incase you have to visit the restroom. :Sport:

Did you get the chance to see the "chicken dance" clip? I don't to be one of those guys when I'm in the stall 'coz the "chicken dance" will be followed shortly by the "diarrhea cha cha cha" clip. EWWWW

Last edited: