1 of 2 mods this week

crabby117

Reaction score
Visit site
I did a couple of mods this week; I'll post them separately. First I changed out my levers for Pazzo's in red to match my grips. (BTW, I changed out my grips a little more than a week ago for Rizoma Lux grips, but I never posted pics on them. The Rizoma's made a BIG difference in reducing the bar vibes.) Different manufacturers, but the color match is pretty good. I intend to put more red 'highlights' around including gas cap, foot pegs, sprocket nuts, and maybe various engine bolts.

These were super easy to change out. They do feel a little different and took a bit of getting used to. Feels like I have to let the clutch out more before it 'grabs' than with the OEM levers. Playing with the adjuster didn't seem to make too much of a difference other than reach. Maybe it's in my head, though. :rolleyes:

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
The clutch lever does seem a mile away compared to the oem, i havent had anything to do with these but it does look like maybe a set up issue., Do look sweet though:thumbup:

crabby117

Reaction score
Visit site
The clutch lever does seem a mile away compared to the oem, i havent had anything to do with these but it does look like maybe a set up issue., Do look sweet though:thumbup:

I can make the clutch lever closer to the grip with the adjuster. And I believe I have since I took the photo above. But it still feels like I have to let it way out before the gear engages. Or perhaps I should just get used to not pulling it in all the way to the grip, as it seems unnecessary.