$1.89 gas

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
here its 1.69 to 1.75 for regular. But diesel is 2.89 , something isnt right about that..
Diesel jumped to prices over regular gasoline due to recent new environmental requirements which reduced sulfur emissions to, IIRC, 1/300 of what they used to be.
But yeah, why aren't they coming down with regular gas?? :confused:

CrazyBiker

Superbike Champion
Reaction score
Visit site
That is just a dog bone the govt has thrown for a while to calm down the population... expect them to go back soon ..

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Im not sure haw many gallons there are to a litre but i just paid $1.12 for a litre over here in the land down under :thumbup: its been a looooong time since $20 filled my bike tank with premium........

stevesnj

Reaction score
Visit site
Diesel jumped to prices over regular gasoline due to recent new environmental requirements which reduced sulfur emissions to, IIRC, 1/300 of what they used to be.:

Those standards have been around for 3 years... diesel only needs half the refining petrol does. Demand is still high for diesel but not enough to be $1 higher...its still the oil companies ripping off the diesel user.

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have seen it here for $1.02 per litre or $3.86 per gallon lately. Glad it has come down. Before it got up to around $1.70 per litre or $6.40 per gal:eek:.

Man we get ripped off bad in Aust:(:spank:.
Cheers
Mike

Edit... That's for standard unleaded prices.

Ryan T

P.P.P.P.P.P
Reaction score
Visit site
Yes, only $1.77 down here on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. I'll enjoy it while it lasts cause it's just a matter of time before it goes back up.

ms mrdr

PB4UGO
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i pd $1.69 today..it's amazing..the last three times I've filled up it's been under $30 each time...I think gas is cheaper now then when I bought my vehicle..i just wonder how long it will last..you know those greedy bastards won't stand too long without loading their pockets like they're used to.