'09 FZ6 Mods

FizzyDiver

Reaction score
Visit site
I just bought a brand new FZ6 and I love it. But I'm having a hard time finding mods that are made for/fit the '09. I'm new to the forum. Anyone out there have an '09 that can relate? Can anybody point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

Bryan-

Reaction score
Visit site
Anything for the 2007 and 2008 model will fit your bike. Every mod for <2007 you can get for your 2009 aswel :thumbup:

goker

------------
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I just bought a brand new FZ6 and I love it. But I'm having a hard time finding mods that are made for/fit the '09. I'm new to the forum. Anyone out there have an '09 that can relate? Can anybody point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

What exactly are you looking for?

:welcome: by the way.

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
Yep, the biggest change from the '04-'06 models to the updated '07-'09 models is the fairing. It's completely different, so if you're looking for an aftermarket windshield or something like that, it'll need to be specific to the '07-'09 range.

Almost everything else on the bike is the same (except for the swingarm...updated as well with different [read: better] adjusters on the '07-'09 models).

Evitzee

Reaction score
Visit site
Just be aware the FZ6 is no longer in production and some of the specific items, like radiator grille or windscreen, will slowly be harder to obtain in the future. So if you need any specific designed-for-the-FZ6 items you should buy them sooner rather than later.