07 Puig Windscreen

H

HavBlue

Just a thought but do you actually look through the windscreen? Mine is dark blue but I can honestly say that even in the tuck I don't look through the screen.

goran21220

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm about to buy a puig smoke windscreen but i cant make up my mind between smoke and dark smoke!Does any of you guys have photos with them installed?!I'm sure a lot of people here would appreciate that!

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
There is a ploethora of threads started on screens. Just search for PUIG screen, easy does it.

I just exchanged my light smoke screen for the dark smoke screen with Jeff :thumbup::thumbup:

I think the dark smoke looks sexier on a blue FZ6. Being 6 ft tall I can honestly say that i was able to tuck in on the freeway and still see through the screen.

Cheers.

If I were in the market for screen this is what I recoomend:
Blue or Black FZ6 = dark smoke
Red FZ6 = light smoke

Last edited:

Damnitsjeff

Yumma Dum Dum
Reaction score
Visit site
Just a thought but do you actually look through the windscreen? Mine is dark blue but I can honestly say that even in the tuck I don't look through the screen.

I have done quite a bit of riding in the winter. 8 degrees is my personal best and the closer I can get tucked in and down by the tank the better so I almost have to look through the screen.