06 Blue Fz6, $4700 + ton of mods

fxclm5

Reaction score
Visit site
06 Blue Fz6, $4700 Ohlins, R6s Forks/Calipers/2bros/Gilles Rearsets/Puig/Clip Ons/K&N/ Part OUT

blue 06, my 1st bike.... just awesome
was my daily commuter, has a few knicks in the paint around the rear grab handles - due to me being lazy and not lifting the leg high enough after a long ride. Has a dent on left hand side, minimal, was standing next to my bike at the bottom of a hill at a stop sign waiting and fell right on my foot, my moto boot is the cause of the dent.

Bike has been down left side, low speed low side in gravel, frame slider saved everything except the crankcase. This happened back in 06 in the 2nd month of owning it :(
24000 miles,
seen 1 trackday.

Now for the good. Bike comes with all OEM parts.
New 2bros Aluminum exhuast installed in April 09
Gilles Tooling Rearsets SOLD
CBR 1100xx Blackbird Clip Ons
KTM Heated Grips
Ohlins Rear Shock (installed Oct 08) SOLD
Puig Dbl Bubble Windscreen, smoked so you can still see out of it
LSL Frame Sliders
Pro Grip Tank Protector
07 R6S Front Forks (installed Feb 09)
07 R6S Front Brake Calipers (installed Feb 09)
New EBC HH front brake pads (installed Feb 09)
Galfer Stainless Steel front lines (installed Feb 09)
K&N Air Filter

Im sure im missing other things.

This is OBO, make any offer minus some of the nice parts, this bike needs to go, i planned on making this my track bike, but just bought a 09 750 so i am REALLY motivated to sell. No reasonable offers will be refused. Thanks

Sry no pics right now, check avatar, thats it at the track, this bike has over $2500 in modified upgrades. Its never let me down once, ever.

Last edited:
Wow! That is a sweet deal..ton of extras on it. Good luck with the sale :thumbup:

If you ever decide to sell the extras separately, I might be interested in the clip ons if they will fit and clear my 08 fairing. Also the rearsets.

cant talk bout the dui right now - at work.

Bump

Forgot that the bike has KNN air filter

Back