'05 parts on ebay ...

clunk

Apprentice
Reaction score
Visit site
In case noone else had noticed, there's a guy selling his '05 FZ6 part-by-part on ebay right now. Looks like there might be some good deals if you have the need. Unfortunately, shipping starts at a rather pricey $13.75/per and he doesn't mention whether he'd combine.

The dude's feedback history has a couple of dings, but not too bad. I'd stay within the eBay/Paypal system to ensure you have a recourse avenue ...

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
In case noone else had noticed, there's a guy selling his '05 FZ6 part-by-part on ebay right now. Looks like there might be some good deals if you have the need. Unfortunately, shipping starts at a rather pricey $13.75/per and he doesn't mention whether he'd combine.

The dude's feedback history has a couple of dings, but not too bad. I'd stay within the eBay/Paypal system to ensure you have a recourse avenue ...
Where is the link man.........

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
+1 link please, is it the UK e-bay or the US e-bay? also i saw some M4 carbon pipes on the US e-bay this morning for $239 and couldn't wish any harder that i had some spare $. Take a look if they are still up if anyone is interested.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
+1 link please, is it the UK e-bay or the US e-bay? also i saw some M4 carbon pipes on the US e-bay this morning for $239 and couldn't wish any harder that i had some spare $. Take a look if they are still up if anyone is interested.
where is the link to, man $239 thats only £140 please

clunk

Apprentice
Reaction score
Visit site
fz6, Motorcycle Parts & Accessories, Manuals & Literature, All matching items for sale.

Sorry I didn't include that earlier, I just searched for fz6 under eBay Motors (US). Amongst the frame sliders and LED lights, saw this nice assortment of parts dominating page 2 of the results. In case the above doesn't work, here's a link to the seller's "store":

eBay Store - Dany Kany Auto Parts:

He's listing everything from switches (starting at $9) up to the engine/transmission (starting at $499). Sorry, looks like it had only the standard exhaust ...

MIFZ600

Reaction score
Visit site
I purchased a gas tank for my 2006 for $85.00 was a new tank with 2 scrathces in the paint job. A small barely recognizable dent under the Yamaha star decal. Couldn't ask for a better deal considering a new tank costs $470.00 upto $536.00

Still looking for a new or used fairing assembly though. Haven't managed to find that one yet. Probably buy it new found it on a yamaha parts wholeseller for $234.00

someone08

Reaction score
Visit site
Still looking for a new or used fairing assembly though. Haven't managed to find that one yet. Probably buy it new found it on a yamaha parts wholeseller for $234.00[/QUOTE]

need a link for that. i need one for my red 06 b/c the previouse owner dumped it.