Ebay FZ6 Feed

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That's pretty cool Dennis! As long as they don't show up in the New Posts, which it doesn't look like they do. Excellent idea!

EDIT: My bad; they actually do show up in the New Posts. It doesn't bother me, because most of the time I just look at the home screen, and they don't appear there.

Last edited:

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
Great idea, but can we remove them from the NEW POST link? that's some massive feeds (4pages of new threads this afternoon only)

alanrim

Reaction score
Visit site
Does this just cover US/Canada or all Ebay ?

Could it be split into countries, would be handy just to look through UK stuff

cv_rider

Reaction score
Visit site
I usually browse the Forum via the QuickLinks --> Today's Posts. These eBay items do show up in that list. I find it congesting and hard to find "real" threads that are more interesting. If it does end up showing up in the "QuickLinks --> Today's Posts" window, then I tend to view it as clutter/spam, not something beneficial.

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
I usually browse the Forum via the QuickLinks --> Today's Posts. These eBay items do show up in that list. I find it congesting and hard to find "real" threads that are more interesting. If it does end up showing up in the "QuickLinks --> Today's Posts" window, then I tend to view it as clutter/spam, not something beneficial.

Use the button on the NAV bar... they wont show up there.. I have to re code the quick links one to not pull from those forums... I have already done it to the New post link on the nav bar....

dean owens

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.ccf-unc.org
Use the button on the NAV bar... they wont show up there.. I have to re code the quick links one to not pull from those forums... I have already done it to the New post link on the nav bar....

if you're talking about the new posts link that has the log out link directly under it.... that's what i use when i come here and although i don't see as many as when i first came earlier today, i do still see some. and by some, i mean new ones.

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
I am talking about the new posts link.... that is by itself on the Nav bar I recoded it... I will do the same for the todays posts when I get a chance...

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Done... you should not see them now in the todays posts.....

I also added the politiacal forum.. it wont show now either...

Last edited:

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My home page for this site is New Posts and they all show up for me.

Guess you'll have to re-write the rules? ;)

Admin said:
No eBay, Criagslist, or outside linking of for sale items.
If you have stuff in auction on ebay, then sell it on eBay. We will not have the items placed here also. List your product here, try to sell it here, then take it to eBay.