Comfy seat?

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok guys,

I have a a problem! The stock seat sucks, and I'm looking for one that is comfy. The stock beat pushes me towards the tank, causing my "BOYS" to be up against the vibrating tank! This is fine for the casual ride, but I'm into the 400 mile day rides, and it make it uncomfortable to say the least. What is the best LONG ride seat out there?

Money is no object, so what is the best of the best?

W

wrightme43

Well the factory Yamaha replacement comfort seat is ok, but I wish I had got the corbin or some other one in real leather with a back rest for passengers

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks like Bill Mayer is the way to go. I will place a order shortly and let you guys know how it works out.

shaggystyle

Hummingbird slayer.
Reaction score
Visit site
Well the factory Yamaha replacement comfort seat is ok, but I wish I had got the corbin or some other one in real leather with a back rest for passengers

Wouldn't you be worried about riding in the rain with a leather seat? or do they treat it with something special to repel water?

W

wrightme43

I know the ironbutt guys do it. I dont have a clue what they treat it with.

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
Well I changed my mind on the seat. I went head and ordered a Corbin. I chose clack carbon fiber seat with red carbon fiber sides and black carbon fiber welts. Should look kick ***.

W

wrightme43

Hell yeah!!! That will kick ***. I like the red welting idea.

Would it be to rude to ask you to p.m. with the price? I am thinking about ordering one in the future myself.

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
Well the price I was quoted on the website was 349. They didn't charge my card yet, and say that they contact you before they start the seat. I'm guessing it can't be much more than that. I will let you know when i get the final price.