H8 PVMT

lovin' life
Reaction score
Visit site
thinking about

Bridgestone BT016
Dunlop Road Smart or
Michelin Pilot Power 2CT

Any thoughts or exp? I know the BT016 are new.

Damnitsjeff

Yumma Dum Dum
Reaction score
Visit site
thinking about

Bridgestone BT016
Dunlop Road Smart or
Michelin Pilot Power 2CT

Any thoughts or exp? I know the BT016 are new.

Michelin Pilot Road 2CT

I have over 7k miles on the back and still have quite a bit of tread left, at least 4 to 5k miles worth. I have the front tire also and have roughly 5k on it with no show of wear.

cp04

Dunder Mifflin Employee
Reaction score
Visit site
Only experience I have is pilot powers on an R6. Loved them. Great grip and lean angle. I liked them much more new than after 5,500 miles (flat spots). Great for hard riding, not so much for commuting/long road trips (wear). Good luck with what ever you get.

tom5796

Fizshizzle
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Michelin Pilot Road 2CT

I have over 7k miles on the back and still have quite a bit of tread left, at least 4 to 5k miles worth. I have the front tire also and have roughly 5k on it with no show of wear.

Have a new set of these in the garage waiting for the Dunlops to die.

KindredGhost

Reaction score
Visit site
I have the road smarts, not bad... but not as confidence inspiring as my pirelli diablo's... :/

FWIW, I'm not dissapointed with them... they haven't let me down... traction is pretty good all the around from one corner of the tire to the other... and they are going to last FOREVER (i'm expecting to get at least 10k out of them at a minimum).

If I were you, I'd go with the 2ct's. Personally my next set of shoes are going to be a set of Pirelli Diablo Rossos. Or the 2ct's. Depends what's on sale.

KG