Danish Section???

towa

Papa Smurf
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi, as far as I can see - we are about 11 users from Denmark on this site? Would it be meaningfull with a danish thread?

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
We can have an area that bears the name of any Country but the content must be in english.. This is due to the need for site moderation in keeping with the rules.......

Dennis

towa

Papa Smurf
Reaction score
Visit site
Totally agree on that one, also some members living in Denmark only speaks english.

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
At the moment the Dutch and Belgium guys use the social group to talk about local things, but it's not a bad idea to have a seperate sub-forum per country (if people want this).

Last edited:

towa

Papa Smurf
Reaction score
Visit site
Well at least it makes it easier to gather people for a tour, and discuss local events.

steveindenmark

Older Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yes I agree that is a good idea, especially for meets and tours.

Cloggy, maybe we could all meet up for a few days in the Harz mountains in Germany next year. Is that near enough halfway between you and us?

Steve

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yes I agree that is a good idea, especially for meets and tours.

Cloggy, maybe we could all meet up for a few days in the Hartz mountains in Germany next year. Is that near enough halfway between you and us?

Steve

Hi Steve, sounds like a good plan :thumbup: I will have to see at the beginning of next year when I can fit it in. My wife has agreed it in concept.
I must admit I was thinking of the same area myself (great minds and all that) :thumbup: