Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Today...AJ_rider

What do you do for a living?
Electrical Engineer for partner of Cadence Design Systems

How long have you owned your FZ6?
Since Feb 23, 2008

What other modes of transport do you have?
2006 Toyota Tacoma Double-cab, Santa Cruz Skateboard

If you could have any bike what would it be?
So many to list…Ducati 848 & Monster S4R, Benelli Café Racer, 07 VFR, 2009 Vmax, KTM Superduke 990, HD Nightrod (only HD I would ever own)…and the list goes on and on...

What are your hobbies apart from the bike?
Anything sports related especially football, baseball, and Martial Arts (2nd degree BB in Tae Kwon Do), Xbox360, and currently I’m an Olympics watching junkie.

What is the best place you have visited on your travels and why?
I visited Zellamsee, Austria last June. The sunrise over the alps was absolutely gorgeous. 2nd would have to be the Greek island of Poros, absolutely beautiful water and very relaxed lifestyle.

Describe yourself in three words?
smart, fun, integrity

If you could redesign any household (including garage) appliance what would it be and why?
I think someone said this already, but I must reiterate, microwave contraption that turns a pill into a full meal, w/o my g/f I just might starve…or eat crappy fast food everyday

Which invention in history would you most like to have come up with?
Windows OS, I hear that guy is doing pretty well for himself.

If you ruled the world, what is the first thing you would outlaw?
Prejudice, especially in regards to race and religion

If you were forced to entertain us all at the Forum Christmas party - what would your talent be?
I would own the beer pong table. 06-07 WNY Regional Beer Pong Champion right here…hey, it could be true. Who’s my partner??

Snow or beach?
I grew up in FL a stones-throw from the Gulf of Mexico, BEACH all the way!

Windows or Mac?
Windows, but only because I can’t afford a Macbook Pro. :thumbup:

F1 or MotoGP?
MotoGP

Which track or album rocks your boat?
Metallica Black Album, Korn – self entitled Album, and for lazy beach days anything Kenny Chesney

What is your favourite film?
Top favs: Top Gun, Fight Club, Rounders, Talladega Nights, Enter the Dragon, Boondock Saints, Equilibrium

Meat or Veg?
Has anybody actually answered Veg? My man-card says I must answer meat, so Go MEAT!

What is your favourite beverage?
triple Venti nonfat half-caff soy latte, non-fat whip, 2 packets of Splenda, 3 drops of half & half and an extra protective sleeve. Just kidding, its beer.

And finally, your number one rule in life?
Don’t sweat the small stuff, have fun!

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You had me worried with the drink but saved your arse! ;)

Great interview! Thanks!!

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
Reaction score
Visit site
You had me worried with the drink but saved your arse! ;)

Great interview! Thanks!!

LOL, thanks. I was going for a :confused: then :eek: then :thumbup: reaction with that answer.

Nice interview...I agree with your rule in life...not always easy to remember, but I agree anyway!:thumbup:

Thanks for sharing:Flash:

+1

It's not easy to remember at all, but when you do life is much more pleasant. I'm just starting to get my g/f to understand this as well. :cheer:

Last edited: