LED Tail/ signal?

trailblazer87

Curve Hound
Reaction score
Visit site
A friend has a LED Tail light that flashes half amber for his turn signal. The left half flashes for a left turn the right half flashes for a right turn and the whole thing is red otherwise, dim red for normal riding and bright for stop.

Anybody know if they make one for the FZ? Its quite visible, more so than the stock setup and lets you eliminate the rear signal dongles.

SOUTHERNFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Tail Light

I Have Seen The Taillight On Ebay For The Fz6. Go To Motorcycle Parts And Accesories For Fz6. There Is Alot If Stuff There Most If It Is New.

psnbye

I used to be Jethro
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I got the fender elim. kit from E-bay and also installed the L.E.D. blinker/tail light from E-Bay also, cant remember the exact brand, but I really like it. I have had a cop here in my town look at it and he said he cant find anything wrong with it but in California it would not be legal. My fender elim. kit did come with little L.E.D. clear blinkers that is meant for the rear bracket, but I am planning on replacing the front blinkers with the ones from the kit. The tail light looks really cool at night especially! I didnt know that "Dongles" were the correct term for the tail light brackets, but I like it!:thumbup:

kpaul

The Great Destroyer
Reaction score
www.xbox.com