Simple Green Max

BranNwebster

The UNO Master
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I wish my camera wasn't broke or I would love to have taken a picture of how well Simple Green Max worked. I use Maxim chain wax which doesn't come off very well with just soap and water. I've been wanting to try a something easy, so I took a gamble and bought this stuff at Pep Boys. It was about 6 dollars for a 32oz spray bottle. Well it worked great took the wax right off and not being oil base it rinsed with water and left the chain and sprocket looking almost new. Anyway it took very little effort and time.

prod_ps_max_lg.jpg

08fz6

Make no excuses!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
biggest thing is make sure you lube your chain again after you use that... lol not hard to forget that part your so happy it all came clean and forget! simple green has always worked great as a cleaner/degreaser. just curious on how bad it is for our skin....

Damnitsjeff

Yumma Dum Dum
Reaction score
Visit site
I wish my camera wasn't broke or I would love to have taken a picture of how well Simple Green Max worked. I use Maxim chain wax which doesn't come off very well with just soap and water. I've been wanting to try a something easy, so I took a gamble and bought this stuff at Pep Boys. It was about 6 dollars for a 32oz spray bottle. Well it worked great took the wax right off and not being oil base it rinsed with water and left the chain and sprocket looking almost new. Anyway it took very little effort and time.

prod_ps_max_lg.jpg

I am not sure on how much you paid for that degreaser but here is one that works great and is fairly inexpensive. You can buy a gallon at the Dollar Store for 5 bucks. I buy a couple of gallons at a time and put it in a garden sprayer. Saves my trigger finger and the spray last a lot longer with just a couple of pumps.

View attachment 5809