Bren Interview

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thought we would have some lady members for the next few days, so Bren (Mirkka) to start with...

What do you do for a living?
I sell my spare time to my employer who makes me give money away. My employer is a bank so I guess it's okay to do so with the money.

How long have you owned your FZ6?
Three years this summer.

What other modes of transport do you have?
Volkswagen Polo ´96. Still good as new :)

If you could have any bike what would it be?
Can I take different parts from several bikes? If not, then I'm quite pleased with my fz6. I'd like to try R1 though.

What are your hobbies apart from the bike?
Well.... Does playing Travian count? At least it takes just as much time as any other hobby would. I would like to start my riding lessons again but there just doesn't seem to be enough time.

What is the best place you have visited on your travels and why?
I visited Vienna a few years ago and would so much like to go again. It was simply an awesome city.

Describe yourself in three words?
Stubborn, pedantic hermit.

If you could redesign any household (including garage) appliance what would it be and why?
would redesing the micro wave oven so that the popcorn bag would fit better in there. It always gets stuck from the corners so the bag won't rotate and the half the popcorn gets all burned. Or maybe I should invent a round shaped micro popcorn bag. Who knows...?

Which invention in history would you most like to have come up with?
Battery operated hand held milk frother. I laugh everytime I see one. It looks hilarious.

If you ruled the world, what is the first thing you would outlaw?
Leggings combined with ballerina shoes. With Finnish pear shape body type they make the bottom look wider that Asian continent.

If you were forced to entertain us all at the Forum Christmas party - what would your talent be?
Hmm, let me think... Singing would only cause permanent mental trauma for everybody so I would have to try by stuffing my ears with broccoli and falling of a chair.

Snow or beach?
Snow of course.

Windows or Mac?
Windows I guess. No big difference for me.

F1 or NASCAR?
These both are car racing, right? Um, I recognised F1 so I have to pick that one.

Which track or album rocks your boat?
At the moment it's Volbeat's Rock the Rebel / Metal the Devil.

What is your favourite film?
What? Only one? Oh dear... Sleepy hollow perhaps.

Meat or Veg?
Veg.

What is your favourite beverage?
Fat free milk.

And finally, your number one rule in life?
There are no free lunches.

W

wrightme43

Bren Rocks. Miss seeing you on the forum as much. Pedantric hermit huh? LOL

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Wider than Asia?!?!? That's pretty bad...

Hey Bren, you know you CAN post more often than once a quarter.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanx Bren! Let me know when you've decided on the round popcorn bag so I can invest! ;)