2006 FZ6 for sale in PA

Josh1466

Reaction score
Visit site
Well, I've had a test ride on a Versys, and decided that it fits my riding style better than the FZ, so the Yamaha is up for sale. The bike has around 12k miles. Mileage will most likely change as I am still riding it. The bike is stock, with new tires put on at the end of last year. They are ContiMotions, and have around 3000 miles on them, but as sport touring tires, they are wearing very well and have PLENTY of life left. The bike has V-Strom handguards installed, and if you don't like them, they are easily removable. Since I have had it, it's always had regular oil and filter changes with synthetic, all fluids were also changed at the beginning of last year. I have all the records of the service I've done to it.

The bike is located in Grove City, PA
Looking for $3800

Josh1466

Reaction score
Visit site
how is the versys?
on a sliding scale:
:rockon:
:thumbup:
:D
:rolleyes:
:(
:eek:
:spank:

Lol, well on the scale, I'd have to put it at :thumbup:

For me, the riding position is more comfortable, and I like having the torque and midrange the parallel twin gives you. While the FZ was fun to wind up to 12 or 14k, I didn't find myself doing it all that often. On the Versys, I'm always riding where the bike has power. It handles well, and I don't really notice the vibration that others talk about. The seat does suck just like the FZ's though!

So, while I was sorry to let the FZ go, I think I made the right decision. Time will tell...