WTB: 2008-09 FZ6 in Southern California

Kaidao

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys!

I've been lurking for about 2 weeks now, and finally decided the FZ6 is the bike for me! If the bike were already converted to naked, that would be a plus but anything's alright. I'm not currently in the country, but will be getting back Sept. 1st, and hoping to purchase asap when I get back. The bike must be in good mechanical condition, and at least alright cosmetically (some dings n scratches are ok). Let me know what you have!!

Kai

Oh yeah, I'm in Irvine, CA but I'm willing to drive a while for a great bike (furthest would probably be around Bay Area)

REDHAWK22

aka willie
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys!

I've been lurking for about 2 weeks now, and finally decided the FZ6 is the bike for me! If the bike were already converted to naked, that would be a plus but anything's alright. I'm not currently in the country, but will be getting back Sept. 1st, and hoping to purchase asap when I get back. The bike must be in good mechanical condition, and at least alright cosmetically (some dings n scratches are ok). Let me know what you have!!

Kai

Oh yeah, I'm in Irvine, CA but I'm willing to drive a while for a great bike (furthest would probably be around Bay Area)

Here's one for you:

2009 Yamaha FZ6 S2 (Deep Blue) 'like new' only 4600 mls.