BT016 Pair Sale at CG

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks! I just got a set from them a few months ago at the same deal. I pull my wheels and take them to their store and they charge me around $20 apiece for mounting and balancing. I really like these tires for my type of riding....

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I am leaning towards going with the Bridgestones also. It's a tossup between the BT-016 or Michelin Pilot Power CT2. The write ups like the Bridgestones the best against the Michelin. :confused:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I am leaning towards going with the Bridgestones also. It's a tossup between the BT-016 or Michelin Pilot Power CT2. The write ups like the Bridgestones the best against the Michelin. :confused:

It might be an unfair comparison between those tires. The BT-016 rear is a triple compound tire and I believe the CT2 is a dual compound. The CT2 may give you better mileage and the BT-016 may give you better grip in more aggressive riding. I'd bet both tires are great at what they're designed for.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
So these tires are a direct fit on fz6 rims?

Yes, you just check your tire size and order them that size. That size number on the tire includes tread width(120 for the front 180 for the rear), percent aspect ration (70/55), rim diameter (17)

Front tire is 120/70ZR-17. Rear tire is 180/55ZR-17

Keep in mind the Bridgestone BT-016 is a Hypersport tire and won't give you the mileage you would get from the BT-023 which is also a great tire with good grip and better mileage.