Lo jack

gpostarmy

Reaction score
Visit site
I would be one of those that does not know much about low jack for bikes. Please explain more such as cost and instillation.

P.S. hope dude get his bike back, but it is probably long gone.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I would be one of those that does not know much about low jack for bikes. Please explain more such as cost and instillation.

P.S. hope dude get his bike back, but it is probably long gone.

Did you read the entire or at least most of the thread?

The reason the bike was found in the same day was because of Lo Jack. It's a tracking device and it's directly linked to the cops once it's reported stolen. Pretty much tells where it's located.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
LoJack is pretty cool. I know a guy who had a GPS system installed. He was an ex marine. His bike was stolen. He and his friends found the bike.....:eek: Had to be an interesting party!:rolleyes:

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
Very nice Kenny. It seems a must have for bikes and soft-top convertibles. Both are just so easy to steal!

gpostarmy

Reaction score
Visit site
Did you read the entire or at least most of the thread?

The reason the bike was found in the same day was because of Lo Jack. It's a tracking device and it's directly linked to the cops once it's reported stolen. Pretty much tells where it's located.

ok, all the adds under the original post threw me off, thought that was weird. I have seen the light and read the rest of the thread, and as somebody else over there said, "Why can people leave other peoples vehicles(stuff) alone."