World Superbikes Rd 3 - Crutchlow takes second Superpole in succession

Disco

A Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I cannot believe how bad the factory Duke's are going this year considering they are getting outgunned by the privateer Duke teams.

Nice to see the R1 out front. If Haga can't win, fingers crossed Crutchlow can do the double :thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I cannot believe how bad the factory Duke's are going this year considering they are getting outgunned by the privateer Duke teams.

Nice to see the R1 out front. If Haga can't win, fingers crossed Crutchlow can do the double :thumbup:

Yes, factory Ducati boys in Superbikes are not going very well at all, wonder if it has got anything to do with team personel changes, eg, the exit of team manager,David Tardozze?

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have thought the very same thing with Davide leaving. How much of a dent has it put in the Ducati team.

I reckon it would be very significant....His record is amazing, much like Jeremy Burgess's.

Is hard to replace someone like that, without there being a few hiccups.

Disco

A Member
Reaction score
Visit site
He practically spent his whole career with Ducati. Considering all the Manufacturers & Riders Titles he has been there for, its not exactly a guy you want replace and/or see leave for the sake of change.

Didn't he leave because he was so frustrated that Haga lost last years title even though he had a 90 point lead before the halfway point?