Sxty8goats Interview

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Not tinted... sxty8goats

What do you do for a living?
I run an engineering department for a small company.

How long have you owned your FZ6?
I bought my FZ6 in July after wanting one since 2005

What other modes of transport do you have?
2004 Pontiac GTO, 1998 Dodge Dakota, 1993 Honda Shadow VT1100

If you could have any bike what would it be?
I would love to have my 1980 CB750 back, should never have sold her.

What are your hobbies apart from the bike?
Photography, A bit of painting, RockBand2

What is the best place you have visited on your travels and why?
That is a tough one. I’ve been to OZ, London and J-Berg as far as ‘cool’ locations go but if I have to pick a favorite, it would be fishing salmon in the Margaree River, NS Canada. My family originated there, Grandpa moved to Gloucester Ma when he was a boy. Dad and I would travel to Margaree to fish in the fall. The land is gorgeous in the fall and the river valley looks like it is on fire when the foliage changes. The days were quiet and peaceful. At the time it would drive me a little boinkers because I was a club rat. I missed the colored lights, loud music and pretty gals’. Now looking back I really treasure the time.

How would you best describe yourself?
A bald bastard. :) but others tend to be a bit more generous. I like to meet new people and try to be helpful when I can.

What pets have you got?
Cleo, she is an old cat but a good cat.

Which invention in history would you most like to have come up with?
Electric Guitar.

If you ruled the world, what is the first thing you would outlaw?
SUV’s with tinted windows. Then tinted windows.

If you were forced to entertain us all at the Forum Christmas party - what would your talent be?
It would probably be a weak attempt at comedy. I’m not incredibly talented as an entertainer but I threw shame out the window years ago, so I don’t mind playing the fool.

Snow or beach?
Snow skiing is one of the things I enjoy more than anything in the world. But I hate the cold so I’m going to go with beach.

Windows or Mac?
I’m a PC

F1 or MotoGP?
Super Moto.

Which track or album rocks your boat?
Too many to list. I tend towards Metal and Punk but I’m a huge Steely Dan fan as well.
Violent Fem’s : The Cure : NIN : Tool : The Refused : KillDozer : MC900ft Jesus : Rush : Drop Kick Murphys : Metallica (Pre Load) : Ozzy : Kitty : Suicidal Tendencies : Beatles :

What is your favorite film?
The Usual Suspects : Princes Bride : Pulp Fiction : Breakfast Club : Super Troopers

Meat or Veg?
Both

What is your favorite beverage?
Coca-Cola (Occasionally a couple mixers to work it up)

And finally, your number one rule in life?
Live like kings and die like kings. It is a nice little statement that reminds me that you must understand the consequences of, and take responsibility for, your actions.

5695_1172374279939_1545490907_43078.jpg

5695_1169171959883_1545490907_42051.jpg

CB750K007.jpg

CB750K006.jpg

HondaShadow00s.jpg

lazamus69

Heavy User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice one...I absolutely was a Suicidal freak back in the early 90's. Went to every show when they rolled through Seattle or Vancouver. A friend of mine actually had ST tattooed on his arm..crazy fugger..:eek:

sxty8goats

Reaction score
Visit site
Nice one...I absolutely was a Suicidal freak back in the early 90's. Went to every show when they rolled through Seattle or Vancouver. A friend of mine actually had ST tattooed on his arm..crazy fugger..:eek:

I have a couple second cousins in there mid/late teens that I just introduced to Suicidal/Dead Kennedy's and Violent Fems. :) I'm a proud uncle/cousin.

zmeiaspas

The tall one
Reaction score
Visit site
Good to know a little more about the person who gave me so much awesome advice :thumbup: :iconbeer:

:rockon: