Metro Boston Ride???

darkrider

Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone up for organizing a Metro Boston Ride? I see that there are many riders in the Boston area, curious to see if anyone can come up with a couple of decent routes(Beaches, Parks, etc..) that may involve some small breaks for refreshments and site seeing.

Just throwing it out there...Who's game?

sxty8goats

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm in. I'm mainly familliar with the Cape Ann area. Rt 127 up the coast from Salem to Gloucester is a nice run through small towns and ocean views. It would be a nice bit to work into a ride.

A1A in NH is a really nice ride once you are past Hampton as well. I live south of Boston but I haven't explored the area that much. So I'm up to ride any where people want to show me.

Less

Reaction score
Visit site
I'd be interested. I'm in the Metro-west area. Probably the nicest roads I've ridden are out around the Wachsuett reservoir just north of Worcester and the Quabin Res. a little further west. But I'd be up for some coast areas rides as well, North shore or South.

chuckfz6ryder

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm in the South Coast area, lots of nice places around Plymouth to ride, let me know if this interests anyone. I'm just getting back in the saddle this week, even a small group or riding buddy interests me, I'm out of work and have some time on my hands.

sxty8goats

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm in the South Coast area, lots of nice places around Plymouth to ride, let me know if this interests anyone. I'm just getting back in the saddle this week, even a small group or riding buddy interests me, I'm out of work and have some time on my hands.

I've been off the bike for a couple weeks, my arm is still healing up. I may give you a shout when I get the bike back down to Holbrook, I'd be up for exploring the south shore in the Fall when the tourists go away.