motorbike ride websites.

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I was wondering if anyone else uses ride websites to organise and go for rides.
In Holland there are a couple of (Dutch) websites that you can use to get in touch with other riders and organise a ride, or join somebody elses ride, here are the 2 I use:
motor rijden met elkaar & motormaatjes.
On these sites you can make a profile, with personal & riding info and you can post a ride, including date, time, meeting point, details of routes, riding styles, maximum amount of riders etc. On one of the sites you can also post route files (gpx, gdb, itn & kml files) and also pics. There is also an area to chat about the ride, and you can see who has "signed up" for it. There's also a forum area where you can discuss motorbike riding topics.

At the begining of the year I was asked by a mate if I would help him organise a local evening ride once a month (on the first wednesday), of course I thought it was a great idea, so he used one of these sites to ask if anyone was interested. Anyway we have riden quite a few times now and have had quite a bit of interest. We rode many routes in the local area, making sure we did a different route each time, always ending up at a cafe at the end of the evening.
Unfortunately the evenings are much shorter now so we have stopped the evening rides for now.

I have also used the sites to join other rides and I'm really impressed with the way it works :thumbup:

I was wondering if anyone else uses similar sites where they are.

Last edited:

Wh0M3

Reaction score
Visit site
For me I tend to find a local forum of riders and join in with what they are doing. I have gone on some great rides and met some great people too. I know of a couple of different forums/ groups who get together and have monthly rides, bike nights, and even get together for charity events/ rides. These forums are normally open to anyone who rides so it doesn't matter what you ride as much. I've been on a few rides with a good mix of street, cruiser, and adventure bikes.