My 2009 Season Starts

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
For me at least!!! Got the bike out of the basement and finally got a video of the new exhaust and snapped some quick pics of the bike to start my year out. I will be riding it starting next week... I have to renew the registration before putting it on the street.

Enjoy:

P3100047.jpg

P3100048.jpg

P3100049.jpg

P3100050.jpg

Last edited:

Ghost Weim

Time to ride!!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Holy cow you still have lots of snow! All we have is some rimming the fields where the sun doesn't hit it.

Took a spin yesterday and today - totally loving it! :thumbup:

Enjoy and be careful!

champion221elite

Reaction score
Visit site
Glad to see at least some folks in the Northern part of the US are getting their bikes out. Still way too much snow and ice in my area to attempt pulling the FZ out of storage.

Probably another 3-4 weeks for me:(

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Looking good Rob!

But..... seriously..... it has been LONG enough for the tank and swingarm stickers! :eek: Time for those to GO!!! :thumbup:

bcityroller

Gear Whore
Reaction score
Visit site
Good job - I got the first ride of 2009 in today myself. Required a good washing when I got home due to road spray - the bike, my gear everything was covered but man it felt nice I was seriously jonesing for it. The little guy got his first one in too while I checked everything over before I left.

tom5796

Fizshizzle
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
First day of the season for me today too! :rockon: Lovin' the Leos!

Unfortunately I think I heard snow in the forecast for Monday.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Looking good Rob!

But..... seriously..... it has been LONG enough for the tank and swingarm stickers! :eek: Time for those to GO!!! :thumbup:

Yeah, I know, i could have used a reminder while it was INSIDE:spank: It will have to wait until it gets warm out again...

Good job - I got the first ride of 2009 in today myself. Required a good washing when I got home due to road spray - the bike, my gear everything was covered but man it felt nice I was seriously jonesing for it. The little guy got his first one in too while I checked everything over before I left.

Too cute, i can't wait for my kid to pop out so i can buy it one of those little bikes.

BigJoeG

Reaction score
Visit site
I finished wiring my grip heaters last weekend in anticipation of the roads being clear enough in the near future. Problem is the 600 feet of muddy driveway between my bike and the road. Not to mention today's 6 inches of wet heavy snow. Remind me again why I moved to NH?

View attachment 13772