Who do you use

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey all who in the states do you find is the best stores to buy from. I joined up on tower and bought some gear the other night, but wondered who else was out there. All the stores here in south aus are full of tossers, who look down their noses at you.

bd43

Staff member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey all who in the states do you find is the best stores to buy from. I joined up on tower and bought some gear the other night, but wondered who else was out there. All the stores here in south aus are full of tossers, who look down their noses at you.

I try to use the LHS where possible and we have two in town that are top notch and very competitive, probably the biggest shops in Canada. I am a supersaver member of Tower and when the dollar isn't too bad, I order from them; supersaver is the only way to go for big discounts. Even though they advertise the use of Paypal, that's only valid if you're from the US. International customers have to use something else :(. For heli parts I have also order stuff from Heliproz but shipping will kill you if you don't go in with a group and order lots and I use 2WheelHobbies for motorcycle parts.