Icon field armor chukka boots

luckyirishboy209

custom fz6 foot peg maker
Reaction score
Visit site
has any one tried the ICON FIELD ARMOR CHUKKA BOOTS? give some feed back if so. i want to be procted and be able to walk good in them.

Wildcard

Reaction score
Visit site
I just got the Icon Accelerant waterproof boots. LOVE THEM! Fit perfect, very light and comfortable and look great when walking around. I really dig Icon's style and am getting a whole new set of gear from them this coming spring.

C

CombatPenguin

I have the regular field armor boots not the shorter chukka ones but I like them there comfortable and I have no problems shifting or just walking around in them.

cmarsdavis

Reaction score
Visit site
I have the ones your are talking about in black. As far as durability and safety, I don't think much can match them. They are crazy stiff and I feel like if I were to go down, my ankles and feet won't feel a thing. As far as comfort, they aren't bad while riding. For just walking around, they aren't great. I wouldn't want to walk a mile in them, that's for sure. The shoelace strap on the top is awesome. I'll never have a shoelace tangle again.

So, have I been satified with them? Absolutely. I'll where them for long rides for safety mostly. They also keep my feet a bit warmer in the winter. Hope this helps.

luckyirishboy209

custom fz6 foot peg maker
Reaction score
Visit site
I have the ones your are talking about in black. As far as durability and safety, I don't think much can match them. They are crazy stiff and I feel like if I were to go down, my ankles and feet won't feel a thing. As far as comfort, they aren't bad while riding. For just walking around, they aren't great. I wouldn't want to walk a mile in them, that's for sure. The shoelace strap on the top is awesome. I'll never have a shoelace tangle again.

So, have I been satified with them? Absolutely. I'll where them for long rides for safety mostly. They also keep my feet a bit warmer in the winter. Hope this helps.

ive read alot of reviews and people say the cant shift with these? do u have a hard time to?

C

CombatPenguin

No shifting problem for me and mine are size 13. Didn't even have to adjust the pedal.

paulman

Reaction score
Visit site
I have had them for about a year and half. The first few times a rode with them it was hard to feel the shift lever but after I got used to the feel it was no problem. This could of been because those were also the first few times I rode a motorcycle. I personally think they are really a good boot. I went through an accident with them with no injuries and the boots held up fine. I had them since I was first learning to ride and dragged them all over the ground and they barely have a scrape on them. They are comfortable to wear in all seasons not too warm and not too cold. I wore them in college and walked all around campus fine. If you have your jeans over them noone can really tell that they are boots. The only negative would be they are somewhat heavy when walking up alot of stairs or trying to run. Ive never had a problem walking around in them but I do notice the weight in certain situations. I think this is a pretty good sacrifice though for the quality, safety and style.

08fz6

Make no excuses!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i also have them in black and also size 13, they are true sizes! as in i wear size 13 sneaker i wear size 13 in these boots! I found shifting easier!

C

CombatPenguin

I agree they are true to size and my shifting felt better like the shift where perfect no slop in the pedal or miss shifts if that makes any sense. At the track I had people comment on how good the ankle support was on them to.