You know you love to ride when...

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
When you've had the bike for a year, and you still go out in the garage just to look at it.

Or when it's a tropical storm and so you can't ride, so you tear the bike down and put her back together (cleaning everything along the way of course), just so you can spend some time with the bike.

AMEN! I make trips to the back door just to take a look at the bike.

MoeDog

Reaction score
Visit site
when you clean your bike, lube the chain and check tire pressure....... but never really seem to have time to clean or fix the other cars.

when your wife tells you that you love the bike more then you love her :eek:

gpostarmy

Reaction score
Visit site
when you have a set of clothes at most of your family and friends house so that you can ride there no matter the occasion.

Leave work clothes at work so that I can get changed when I get done riding to work

I think I have more clothes other places than at home( just realized that):rockon:

Beer and Bike like water and oil thus the reason I have my own tooth brush at my best friends house

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
when you have a set of clothes at most of your family and friends house so that you can ride there no matter the occasion.

Leave work clothes at work so that I can get changed when I get done riding to work

I think I have more clothes other places than at home( just realized that):rockon:

Beer and Bike like water and oil thus the reason I have my own tooth brush at my best friends house

I love this, and yes I have work clobber at work, I'm working on the rest

Scab

Nobody special
Reaction score
Visit site
When you have 29 broken bones, are still having to use a walker to get around, and you still go and buy another bike.

crazy dave

Reaction score
Visit site
when your out late riding. your so tired u pass right out. and when you wake up your still wearing your jacket. This was my night last night:thumbup:

oldfast007

Thread Killer
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
When your night routine is...check doors/windows/coffeepot off/kids,wife ok/ unlock door go outside peer into locked garage, yup, bikes ok, see you in the morning.:D

oldfast007

Thread Killer
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
When you have 29 broken bones, are still having to use a walker to get around, and you still go and buy another bike.

Nope, that's dedication bordering on obsession! which is absolutely perfect:thumbup:

bigtimmy021

Reaction score
Visit site
When you ride to work every day ATGATT, but dont have anywhere to put a change of clothes so you wear a suit under the riding gear.

Also if you go up north for a guys golf week and it looks like a scene from the beverly hillbillies you have so much stuff piled on the back of the bike including saddlebags, golf clubs, fireworks, a duffle for clothes and a duffle for booze (I was one bag lighter on the way back)

Smittyboy

Reaction score
Visit site
AND even when they are not ok :eek:

OK CALI BOY, we of the north have this little thing called snow. :spank:

When the snow banks are as tall as your fender, but the sun melts the stuff on the road and you grab the keys and the helmet. (This was the last ride last year to put the bike in storage. FYI street tires don't like climbing over snow to get to the storage shed. :( )

5spoke

Reaction score
Visit site
When you wreck your leg and bike and still ride the 450 miles home with your handlebars ****ed sideways and your shift peg held on with a screwdriver and electrical tape. :rockon:

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site
You feel like washing the bike but it's just not dirty enough to justify so you take a 200 mile ride in the evening to get enough bugs on the front end to necessitate a wash!

teeter

Frank Zappa the 6th
Reaction score
Visit site
...when you are coming up to an intersection on a bicycle and your left thumb flails around trying to locate the turn signal switch.

This happened to me this weekend while visiting my parents in IL. My mom and I went on a bicycle ride and I did that twice.

crazy dave

Reaction score
Visit site
...when you are coming up to an intersection on a bicycle and your left thumb flails around trying to locate the turn signal switch.

This happened to me this weekend while visiting my parents in IL. My mom and I went on a bicycle ride and I did that twice.

so im not the only one? except i went for the horn when someone turned in front of me

crazy dave

Reaction score
Visit site
OK CALI BOY, we of the north have this little thing called snow. :spank:

When the snow banks are as tall as your fender, but the sun melts the stuff on the road and you grab the keys and the helmet. (This was the last ride last year to put the bike in storage. FYI street tires don't like climbing over snow to get to the storage shed. :( )

i ride in the winter, but forget about it when there is possibilities of ice