turn signals and givi side bags???

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i just picked up a set of e21 side cases and really dont want to use the givi idea for turn signals... i thought about doing the fe kit, but dont know if that is an option... anyone have any ideas or pictures... really not llong forwad to loosing the clean look of the bike when no bags are on.. oh and if anyone ahs pictures of their setup with and without bags... thanks :thumbup:

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
but where did you get those types of brakets??? the one that came with my setup seem to relocate the signals on the outside of the side brakets.. oh and ifi get a fe will i have to relocate???

cbr_400_cbr

Reaction score
Visit site
i just picked up a set of e21 side cases and really dont want to use the givi idea for turn signals... i thought about doing the fe kit, but dont know if that is an option... anyone have any ideas or pictures... really not llong forwad to loosing the clean look of the bike when no bags are on.. oh and if anyone ahs pictures of their setup with and without bags... thanks :thumbup:

how bout tis?take a look at the e21i mod...
http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-technical/11894-where-r-fuses.html

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
thats sweet looking.. but i dont want the turn signals located off the back like that.. im not against going out and getting a FE, but want to make sure i can still fit the signals on it.. but those signals on the box look awesome...

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
but where did you get those types of brakets??? the one that came with my setup seem to relocate the signals on the outside of the side brakets.. oh and ifi get a fe will i have to relocate???

The brackets came with my Givi purchase from TwistedThrottle.com, it made my rear turn signals come closer to each other. The only drawback with it, is that it tends to wobble while I'm riding...at least that what my buddy tells me when I'm leading. I thought of putting a metal rod to between the lights to hold it together, preventing independent bobbing :D