Recommendations for flush mount turn signals on 2007 fairing?

Reaction score
Visit site
Dropped my bike while unloading last year and broke the plastic bracket that holds the left turn signal to the inside of the fairing. No way to repair that and it's now "fixed" with a zip tie. It's a good time to put some flush mounts on the fairing which I've wanted to do for a long time anyway. Anyone have any brand/model recommendations or pictures of what they've used? I know some links have been posted on other threads but no brands were mentioned and the links are expired. Thanks.

Veloce

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I’ve been shopping for flush mount signals myself, and there don’t seem to be many decent options out there… mostly just cheap stuff on eBay and whatnot. Some people were raving about the Proton 500’s from hitechspeed, but as far as I can tell, they’ve gone out of business. Hopefully someone here will have a good recommendation.

As for the running lights—you can install a device called the Blinker Genie, which adapts 2-wire signals to 3-wire (signals + running lights). I did this with my Yoshimura front signals and it works great.