2008 FZ6 with R6 fork mod, aftermarket shock and FZ1 bars, plus parts, asking $2,500

zixaq

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm located in eastern Iowa (Bettendorf, in the quad cities).
I love my bike, but I just don't get to ride anymore after moving to the midwest and having a kid. I maintain the FZ6 is the perfect bike for mountain twisties, but I probably don't have to convince the folks on this forum.
I'll try to get some new pictures taken and post up. It's a black 2008 model with 2003 R6 forks and a Wilburs shock (blue spring). It's set up for a 240 lb rider. Stainless steel brake lines as well and a GIVI topcase rack.
It's also got an aftermarket exhaust. I'm honestly not crazy about that part but it came with it already on. Currently has FZ1 handlebars on it.
Comes with a few extra parts (handlebars, stock forks, old shock) if wanted. Has some oxford heated grips installed but currently disconnected due to not being ridden, and a lithium ion battery.
This bike has been down once and has some rash on the right side of the front fairing, but doesn't look too bad.
Older image from when I lived someplace fun:
IMG_20180607_112111.jpg
That belly pan got chucked in the bin because it kept dragging around corners.
I'd rather get it to someone here than the randoms on craigslist. I don't feel like midwesterners appreciate bikes properly.