Pops and bags misfire 4000-6000rpm

AkifLed69

Reaction score
Visit site
The fuel pump should not drop below12vdc while priming. Get you battery load tested…it sounds like it may have had a premature death.
Its fully charged right now 13.16v but still same problem. I put directly 12.30v from my car to my fuelpump got the same problem when i disconnect the car battery the bike stops running so its seems my fuelpump works fine. And also tried with starting with the car battery
I put new fuel inside high kactane with some fuel cleaner for injectors but still the same. The bike store is too Bizzey i have to wait 8/9weeks....
I really dont know seriously fml.

It deals a fuel issue but i dont know tried car battery same issue (drove yesterday with my car 3 hours in highway)

Should i try this one or doe you guys have a better idea

Attachments

• 20240330_140859.JPG
    20240330_140859.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 3
  • 17118043569605727013166896029880.jpg
    17118043569605727013166896029880.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 3

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Its fully charged right now 13.16v but still same problem. I put directly 12.30v from my car to my fuelpump got the same problem when i disconnect the car battery the bike stops running so its seems my fuelpump works fine. And also tried with starting with the car battery
I put new fuel inside high kactane with some fuel cleaner for injectors but still the same. The bike store is too Bizzey i have to wait 8/9weeks....
I really dont know seriously fml.

It deals a fuel issue but i dont know tried car battery same issue (drove yesterday with my car 3 hours in highway)

Should i try this one or doe you guys have a better idea

Interesting that when you applied voltage to the fuel pump it ran but when you disconnected the 12 volts from the car, the bike dies.
I'm sorry if I seem to always harp on the Starter interrupt- cut off relay. The fact that the power to the fuel pump allows the bike to run but doesn't on it's own might be related to a faulty relay in the Starter interrupt- cut off relay or the fuse that supplies the fuel pump and fuel injectors is blown.
Check your fuses.
Also if you are not aware: When using your car to power or jump start your bike, make sure the engine on the car is not running. If the car is running it can damage your regulator/rectifier.

AkifLed69

Reaction score
Visit site
Interesting that when you applied voltage to the fuel pump it ran but when you disconnected the 12 volts from the car, the bike dies.
I'm sorry if I seem to always harp on the Starter interrupt- cut off relay. The fact that the power to the fuel pump allows the bike to run but doesn't on it's own might be related to a faulty relay in the Starter interrupt- cut off relay or the fuse that supplies the fuel pump and fuel injectors is blown.
Check your fuses.
Also if you are not aware: When using your car to power or jump start your bike, make sure the engine on the car is not running. If the car is running it can damage your regulator/rectifier.
Thanks guys for you response. I mean i put directly 12.3 volt from my car to the pump without connecting to the car. So my pump got fully 12.3 but it doesnt work when i disconnect the directly connection from pump to car the bike stops with pumping and dies.
When i try to start without air filter and you rev a little you will clearly see the gas inside the throttlebody ( the injectors are pushing gas) i will check tomorrow my fuses.
You were asked several pages back to re-check the CHARGING VOLTAGE of the bike, (with nothing else hooked up / jumped, etc). I didn't see an answer..

What is the voltage of the bike battery running at 4-5,000 RPMs?

You were asked several pages back to re-check the CHARGING VOLTAGE of the bike, (with nothing else hooked up / jumped, etc). I didn't see an answer..

What is the voltage of the bike battery running at 4-5,000 RPMs?

I did it before but then i raped my ecu because its stutters alot like on the video but i will try it with brake cleaner i think it was before 4000 5000rpm 13.3+ v or round 14 i will check it and reply

AkifLed69

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi guys i found an other thing diag mode number 1

Zero throttle must be between 15-17
Open throttle it must be 97- 100
And mines are 16 and 102!
I think we got the the issue but this is what i always say lol

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi guys i found an other thing diag mode number 1

Zero throttle must be between 15-17
Open throttle it must be 97- 100
And mines are 16 and 102!
I think we got the the issue but this is what i always say lol
Your TPS sounds like its okay with those numbers.
Getting back to applying 12 vdc to your fuel pump. Does the bike run when you supply voltage to the fuel pump directly but then engine stops when the car voltage is removed?
You should check your fuses because one of the fuses supplies voltage to the fuel pump and fuel injectors.
Check fuses!

AkifLed69

Reaction score
Visit site
Your TPS sounds like its okay with those numbers.
Getting back to applying 12 vdc to your fuel pump. Does the bike run when you supply voltage to the fuel pump directly but then engine stops when the car voltage is removed?
Yeah exactly it runs like my own bike battery but if i disconnect the power from car battery (directly connected without connecting the wireharnas) it does when i disconnect the carbattery so its the same. the battery is charging right now. I didnt start right now because its midnight here.
I saw also in the dia mode the fuel voltage was 12.5 it looks better then before. I will reply with my results. CANT WAIT. wish me luck

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah exactly it runs like my own bike battery but if i disconnect the power from car battery (directly connected without connecting the wireharnas) it does when i disconnect the carbattery so its the same. the battery is charging right now. I didnt start right now because its midnight here.
I saw also in the dia mode the fuel voltage was 12.5 it looks better then before. I will reply with my results. CANT WAIT. wish me luck
Lol! I just told my wife it's late and cold where you are. Check to see if one of your fuses is blown. If the fuses are good you may have a bad relay assembly. (not expensive) but keep us in the loop. :)

Last edited:

AkifLed69

Reaction score
Visit site
Lol! I just told my wife it's late and cold where you are. Check to see if one of your fuses is blown. If the fuses are good you may have a bad relay assembly. (not expensive) but keep us in the loop. :)
From the car battery i will get around 12.1 12.2
It starts nice and also have good idling but when i rev it drops if i spam my gas like close throttle open close open close it will be get higher and bloks. The rpm it stutters or something.
See video

Tested all fuses it fine.
If its starter relay i will buy it tomorrow!
I got scammed with this accu lol i need a new one but until then i can test it with my car battery.

I also tested with a home made dumb pressure gun see picture below lol it works with gas. I put some fresh gas in the bottle and push it to the injectors then the bike runs and revs then very good.

Attachments

• 20240331_150043.JPG
    20240331_150043.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 1
  • 20240331_133940.JPG
    20240331_133940.JPG
    4.7 MB · Views: 1

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm a little confused... The video you just posted looks like you have poor fuel delivery.
I thought we were trouble shooting fuel system voltage problem.
Now it seems you have lack of fuel delivery. The fuel pump or filter could be clogged or you could have low voltage to the fuel pump.
You should establish what voltage is at the fuel pump. If the voltage is not good you should find where the problem with voltage is.
If the voltage is good then there is a fuel problem. From this last video it would seem you are not getting enough fuel to the injectors.

AkifLed69

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm a little confused... The video you just posted looks like you have poor fuel delivery.
I thought we were trouble shooting fuel system voltage problem.
Now it seems you have lack of fuel delivery. The fuel pump or filter could be clogged or you could have low voltage to the fuel pump.
You should establish what voltage is at the fuel pump. If the voltage is not good you should find where the problem with voltage is.
If the voltage is good then there is a fuel problem. From this last video it would seem you are not getting enough fuel to the injectors.
Thanks for you answer!
The fuel is clean and filter is also clean but i think i have put this ring on the other side.
I will check it en test it again

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240331-172543.png
    Screenshot_20240331-172543.png
    2 MB · Views: 2

AkifLed69

Reaction score
Visit site
Guys i think i found the problem. I changed this pressure regulator and it revs like a beast.
Didnt rev too much because my babe is cold.
Guys Thanks for all your support and respons i really love you al and if i can do something for you guys please let me know

1000028376.jpg

AkifLed69

Reaction score
Visit site
Guys I changed this pressure regulator and it revs like a beast. But while riding it was first 15 minutes fine but after its stutters after 4k rpm but it works fine until i reach 4k rpm
BUT i can drive low rpms its better then not driving lol
Round 4k rpm i reach 14.04 volt on my battery.
I really was hopeless until i drove :)

My bike runs but high idle til 4k rpm somes it goes higher but mostly it stops at 4k rpm.
I got a repair option at my battery charger. Wil repair it and after that charge it to max.
And test it again or should i buy fuel pressure tester?

Last edited:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I sounds like your not delivering enough fuel volume. Great that you're seeing a difference now.

AkifLed69

Reaction score
Visit site
I sounds like your not delivering enough fuel volume. Great that you're seeing a difference now.
Do you guys know how many bar/psi i need on the pressure regulator?
This new one is 3 bar. And some websites like ebay they sell 3.5 bar for fz6.

The question is after 4k/5k rpm sometimes until 8k rpm but after it works fine.
Maybe i have to buy the 3.5 bar idk.

Btw the fuelpump is 12.4v in the diagnostic mode.

Euhm what should i do?
Cant see how many bar this old pressure regulator is..