Ride to OCC

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Very nice. I've been to the shop twice. Amazing showroom and it doesn't hurt that they have Ducatis on the floor now. Too bad they have "do not sit on bike" signs plastered all over them :(

Hoshiko

Hoshiko
Reaction score
Visit site
The NYFD has many details, check the pipes for example, the tank looks like a firefighter truck. The way that they have it with real firefighter's used uniforms, helmets, hats, boots and everything else, made this one my favorite.

Hoshiko

Hoshiko
Reaction score
Visit site
Very nice. I've been to the shop twice. Amazing showroom and it doesn't hurt that they have Ducatis on the floor now. Too bad they have "do not sit on bike" signs plastered all over them :(

I don't know how long ago did you visit the place, i was there 3 weeks ago and they didn't have any other brands, they are making a restaurant on one of the sides, pretty large, may be that was the area where the Ducatis were.
I really want it to seat on one of them, I knew the testing was out of the question but really want it to see how unconfortable they are.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I don't know how long ago did you visit the place, i was there 3 weeks ago and they didn't have any other brands, they are making a restaurant on one of the sides, pretty large, may be that was the area where the Ducatis were.
I really want it to seat on one of them, I knew the testing was out of the question but really want it to see how unconfortable they are.

Ah.. guess they lost the Ducati brand. Probably wasn't selling any since most people visiting the place are not sport riders.
I think I was about 2 years ago, last time.

Smersh

The Pillaging Tatar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ah.. guess they lost the Ducati brand. Probably wasn't selling any since most people visiting the place are not sport riders.
I think I was about 2 years ago, last time.

Interesting. I was there a year ago and they had Ducatis. I remember wondering how well they were selling. There were lots of bikers in that place, but not too many sport riders.

So now they have a restaurant? That should be interesting. Would be nice if it was a motorcycle-themed restaurant, a-la one in St. Louis (don't remember the name), not just chopper... but that's daydreaming on my part.:D

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'd prefer to be at Paul Jrs place. I think Paul Snr is mental and a d**k. He's got some real issues.

Just my opinion :D

As for the bikes, choppers aren't my thing, but I did used to watch American Chopper. Very, very talented people.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'd prefer to be at Paul Jrs place. I think Paul Snr is mental and a d**k. He's got some real issues.

Just my opinion :D

As for the bikes, choppers aren't my thing, but I did used to watch American Chopper. Very, very talented people.

Agree.. though I think Paul Jr is a d**k too. Having said that, I do hope he succeeds with his new shop.

Kazza

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yep, I think they all have problems. But it doesn't sound like a fantastic upbringing - Paul Snr and all his demons.

Mikey makes me laugh but he needs to seriously grow up. He's acts a clown all the time, which leads me to believe he is covering up how miserable he really is.

OMG - amateur psychology time LOL

Pretty bikes though :thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I am an OCC tragic! Just been watching Senior V's Junior series....the Old boy really is a tool! Paul is not much better, and poor old Mikey, well he is just a bit sad these days...

Thanks for sharing the photo's, i would love to visit OCC one day myself...just to see all those crazy bikes they have built, most would surely be awful to ride, cause they never give "geometry" a look in when putting the things together...

My favourite on the show is Rick...boy that boy can fabricate!!!

Thanks again for sharing.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Kazza

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Gotta say, I lost interest last year in OCC.

Now there is Jnr V Snr, I'm back. Hooked again :)

Jnr doesn't slag Snr toooo badly in public. Can't say the same about Snr. Last week, the stunt with the Paul Jnr dummy then slagging him off to those school kids? It is his son!

He didn't even go to Jnrs wedding :shakehead:

Snr needs to cover up his guns too. Ever seen his wedding photos from a couple of years ago? Tux with the sleeves cut off :eek: TOOL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skyjake

Reaction score
Visit site
Gotta say, I lost interest last year in OCC.

Now there is Jnr V Snr, I'm back. Hooked again :)

Jnr doesn't slag Snr toooo badly in public. Can't say the same about Snr. Last week, the stunt with the Paul Jnr dummy then slagging him off to those school kids? It is his son!

He didn't even go to Jnrs wedding :shakehead:

Snr needs to cover up his guns too. Ever seen his wedding photos from a couple of years ago? Tux with the sleeves cut off :eek: TOOL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, I saw some episode last night with all that going on. That is very sad, no matter how you cut it. Sr seems like a mental case and very delusional but who really nows it's TV for you. I do hope Jr. succeeds and their relationship is reconciled.

Hoshiko

Hoshiko
Reaction score
Visit site
Interesting. I was there a year ago and they had Ducatis. I remember wondering how well they were selling. There were lots of bikers in that place, but not too many sport riders.

So now they have a restaurant? That should be interesting. Would be nice if it was a motorcycle-themed restaurant, a-la one in St. Louis (don't remember the name), not just chopper... but that's daydreaming on my part.:D

The restaurant is not open yet but the space is empty and they have posters advertising it. I will be back some day around April / March.
I hope they have a nice brunch.

Hoshiko

Hoshiko
Reaction score
Visit site
I really liked the show at the beginning along with monster garage. I guess most people here like vehicles and watching a TV show where they build them is entertaining. With that said. I cannot stand any kind of reality, I hate it. I don’t care if the CEO of Yamaha is having a gay affair with his teen age son’s best friend’s father while being in crack rehab, as long as they keep on building machines like the FZ6, I’ll be a fan.