Ride to OCC

FB400

Reaction score
Visit site
I rode up there about 10 days ago with "SD Willie" from Long Island. A good ride but really pretty cold.

There is no restaurant yet just a roped off area with alot of vacant space.. guessing that is where they will be putting it.

I think I am the only guy on this planet who never saw that show on TV, not even once. If it isn't on the YES network I won't be watching it, LOL!.

It's a nice ride for sure we took route 9, on the east side of the hudson river to the bear mountain bridge. The toll coming back that way is only $1. So, :Flip: to the folks collecting $8 at the George Washington bridge to cross the same river. That's $1 for both cars and motorcycles.. amazing in this metro area where we get "tolled" out the wazoo every time you try and go somewhere.

We'll definately take that trip again sometime in the spring when the weather gets warmer. Any riders in the vicinity who want to hook up and ride I always welcome new people to ride with

Hoshiko

Hoshiko
Reaction score
Visit site
We'll definately take that trip again sometime in the spring when the weather gets warmer. Any riders in the vicinity who want to hook up and ride I always welcome new people to ride with

Too bad the weather is getting to cold. Next year we should definitely organize a nice ride. I go almost every Saturday, sometimes with 3 friends and sometimes with large groups, 150 to 300 miles. I always pay the Holland tunnel toll, in order to get down to Brooklyn I find it better then going across the Bronx, Manhattan or Queens.
Let me know if you guys get together I’ll come.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Too bad the weather is getting to cold. Next year we should definitely organize a nice ride. I go almost every Saturday, sometimes with 3 friends and sometimes with large groups, 150 to 300 miles. I always pay the Holland tunnel toll, in order to get down to Brooklyn I find it better then going across the Bronx, Manhattan or Queens.
Let me know if you guys get together I’ll come.

If you want, I can take you and your friends on a nice ~120 mile ride around NJ / PA. Next year, of course. You'll just have to get to Joisey first :)

FB400

Reaction score
Visit site
If you want, I can take you and your friends on a nice ~120 mile ride around NJ / PA. Next year, of course. You'll just have to get to Joisey first :)

Hoshiko? You interested? Haha gotta love it we're planning spring trips already. And now, the looong wait

Hoshiko

Hoshiko
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm in.
What about DaveOTZ He is in Astoria, I know he is currently working Saturdays but that can change any time or we can go on Sunday.
There is a black 07+ park on the sidewalk of 28th Street between 3rd and 4th avenue, I have seen the guy riding couple of times, there is also a blue one on 6th Ave closer to Atlantic. Does anyone knows who those riders are?
We should get a large group of FZ6 forum riders (riding FZ6s or not). do a nice ride and may be BBQ, take lots of pictures and :Flip: to the west coast getting together rides.
(I actually love CA and I'm mad that they have perfect riding weather year round)

Last edited:

Hoshiko

Hoshiko
Reaction score
Visit site

The 3 guys I ride the most with live in NJ and even if they lived here, NJ and upper NY are great for riding, Long Island it's little to flat, lots of trafic and tons of trafic lights from Brooklyn all the way to Montauk Point.
7 lakes area is great as well as North NJ, NY and east PA.

FB400

Reaction score
Visit site
BBQ? did someone say BBQ??? :wav:

Sounds good! We'll figure out logistics and such as we get closer.

And of course we'll limit the number of riders to whatever our leader, Erci, is comfortable with

+1 to Cali and the constant state of jealously about the perfect weather

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Cool that so many of you are interested. I'll definitely put a ride together next Spring then :D

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Bwahahaha! "I wanna put beach bars on my refrigerator".. priceless!