new sticky

someone08

Reaction score
Visit site
why dont we all make a sticky for the belly and full fairings so we dont have a million threads that have the same stuff on them. I dont know how to do this or who to talk to, so i figured that I would just suggest it.

why dont we all make a sticky for the belly and full fairings so we dont have a million threads that have the same stuff on them. I dont know how to do this or who to talk to, so i figured that I would just suggest it.

What exactly are you suggesting? There are multiple threads because there are different questions. One person might be asking a question as weather to paint them a custom color, one person might ask what is the best way to install them, one person might ask where the best deal is on purchasing.....see the multiple threads will answer all the multiple questions. Thats almost like saying we just need one sticky about the FZ6 because they are the same bike.

Trust me once you get a feel for the forum and know your way around a bit it will all become clear.:noworries:

Maybe creating a sticky with all the threads/mods worth linking to....I am sure you've seen this elsewhere :D I think it could be usefull for many people. We could place suggestions here and the mod can create the new thread with the links. Just an idea.

Maybe creating a sticky with all the threads/mods worth linking to....I am sure you've seen this elsewhere :D I think it could be usefull for many people. We could place suggestions here and the mod can create the new thread with the links. Just an idea.

you might be on to something.......:sinister:

like GConn said i would like to see a sticky with all the links to previous threads and one with links for where to buy, links for paint and other information like that because i have seen so many with were to buy and mostly "should i get posts" with the same stuff in them, so why not let people look at the same questions that have already been answered instead of asking again and again.

like GConn said i would like to see a sticky with all the links to previous threads and one with links for where to buy, links for paint and other information like that because i have seen so many with were to buy and mostly "should i get posts" with the same stuff in them, so why not let people look at the same questions that have already been answered instead of asking again and again.

You could always search for it in search or post a thread asking where to find the info you would like. I guarantee one of the nice folks on this site will help you out.

Not trying to shoot down the idea just that it would take a lot more effort to maintain something like that than to ask someone or use the search tool.

... it would take a lot more effort to maintain something like that than to ask someone or use the search tool.

Makes sense too...:surrender:

WOOT: Jstein....where is the flag of my country in the smilies????? What, we have the UK but no Cyprus flag????? hehehehe..J/K

Makes sense too...:surrender:

WOOT: Jstein....where is the flag of my country in the smilies????? What, we have the UK but no Cyprus flag????? hehehehe..J/K

send me the flag and I'll add it.

yea it would be easier, but i had just wanted to suggest it to see if anyone else felt the same way but i guess not.

Back