New member welcome thread..

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
A big :welcome: to all our new members :thumbup:

Hi everyone. My name is Bassieh and I'm from Breda in The Netherlands. I just bought my first bike. An 04 FZ6! I'll be picking it up next week so I'll post some pictures by then.

Basseih congratulations on your new ride, looking forward to seeing the pics when you get it :rockon:

Daniel_NOR

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello!
my name is Daniel, 25years old and im from Norway!
Just god my license and my 08 fz6-n!
Bought a old school bike witch runs great!
already orders some mods and a picture will come when its all installed! :)

Jstowell2008

Reaction score
Visit site
Howdy!
New guy here from DFW area, just bought an 07 FZ6 with 15k miles, for what i consider a great deal. This bike is in excellent condition. This will also be my second bike I have owned, previous was a Vstar 650. So far i love the bike, and it will take getting used to the power. Just need to get a way to secure it better as I do not trust the Local residents at my apartment lol. I purchased a 66" kryptonite chain to help deter anyone. May look into a alarm that is budget friendly. Due to the rain I had to use my Hauler to get her home. I also attached a pic of the ATV I sold to get it. I think i bleed blue.

Water Bear

Fireball
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome aboard everyone! This forum will treat you well. It's a wealth of knowledge and there are plenty of helpful people here that will help you get home when you break down. ;)

PWABO

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all, my name is Matt. I live in North Wales UK & the roads around here LOVE motorcycles! ;0)

My FZ6 is my baby & is my first ever bike! I passed my Mod 2 at the beginning of this year.

My username is derived from advice given by my examiner. When he gave me my post test de-brief, he told me that I was getting a PWB; Pass With A BO-llocking. For those that don't know, in the UK bollocking is slang for reprimand, rebuke etc etc. Obviously I did nothing illegal or dangerous, but I accrued a couple of silly minor faults that required my attention. It's advice that I carry with me as a mental pillion whenever I ride!

odachi13

Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome Matt,
I carved my way through North Wales last summer when I spent a few days camping in Absersoch. The scenery is awefully distracting from the road!

Oh and Conwy tunnel, 2nd gear all the way through for some hooligan tunnel revving!

PWABO

Reaction score
Visit site
Haha, oh aye the Conway tunnel is a must for a rev! Was doing a similar route on my last group rideout! ;0)

The road from Bala to Lake Vyrnwy, now that is something! Beautiful on a nice day, would not wanna ride it in any other condition - can be treacherous, but my God what scenery!! That can certainly take away your focus of you let it, best to stop up somewhere & let it all soak in!

Wales is a gorgeous place to ride! Come one & all, you'll love it!

Monter

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello from Europe !

I've recently bought one Yamaha Fz6 Fazer, and searched the net for some time now to find a decent information source on the bike. This seems to be just the place for that :) .

See you in the other topics :)

LFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello from Europe !

I've recently bought one Yamaha Fz6 Fazer, and searched the net for some time now to find a decent information source on the bike. This seems to be just the place for that :) .

See you in the other topics :)
Welcome Monter! What year is your bike. ... pics? [emoji6]

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Xanxus

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all, Aaron here.
I just bought an 04 FZ6 and decided I should join the community! I also came for help with my headlights (how do I put that retaining pin back in?!) and to see what sweet mods (cosmetic) I can do to my bike.

I am a new rider (just took the course last weekend and bought the bike Wednesday) so any useful tips or tricks are always appreciated. Cheers all and safe riding.

Bill

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all, Aaron here.
I just bought an 04 FZ6 and decided I should join the community! I also came for help with my headlights (how do I put that retaining pin back in?!) and to see what sweet mods (cosmetic) I can do to my bike.

I am a new rider (just took the course last weekend and bought the bike Wednesday) so any useful tips or tricks are always appreciated. Cheers all and safe riding.
Welcome Aaron! You'll love your FZ6. Hands down one of the best all around motorcycles ever! IMHO anyway. [emoji6]

Have a look through the "How to" threads and ask your questions there. There are very knowledgeable people here that pretty much know all about Fazers of all years, up side down and backwards. And dont be afraid to post pics of your problems/modifications.

Last edited:

Xanxus

Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome Aaron! You'll love your FZ6. Hands down one of the best all around motorcycles ever! IMHO anyway. [emoji6]

Have a look through the "How to" threads and ask your questions there. There are very knowledgeable people here that pretty much know all about Fazers of all years, up side down and backwards. And dont be afraid to post pics of your problems/modifications.

Thanks, Bill! I am loving it to death already. Great looking and great performing bike. Feels good to be part of the club :thumbup:

kdag

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi guyz, a new member from DK! And here is my beauty ;)

2014_05_21_15_55_46.jpg

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
another kwik blue one....... only joking, really

a big ol' G'DAY from the antipodes.. Welcome