Visit site
Hey welcome from melbourne australia
It looks like the yellow/ black combo is the new colours to be seen riding
Glad your missus is enjoying it too

Last edited:

Monica A

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi, Brit biker here. Been riding my FZ for just over a year and loving every minute on the bike. Wife has recently started riding pillion with me and loves it as much as I do.

:welcome: I am glad you are enjoying your FZ and your wife too. Maybe she will want her own someday.... I love riding with my hubby pillion but I love riding my own bike too.

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I had to re post this bit coz it had me laughing out loud at work and folks were looking at me funny

I am glad you are enjoying your FZ and your wife too

Coz I am glad he is enjoying his wife

ineedaclutch

Reaction score
Visit site
Just picked up an 07 in slow red after researching on here for a considerable amount of time. I rode dirt bikes throughout my childhood and I missed the feeling, so I decided it was time to get back to two wheels.

ShoopCE

Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome needa! :cheer:

Glad to hear you did your research. That's what brought me here too and then I joined right after I bought my bike.

jpfz6

Reaction score
Visit site
New member here
Im john from scotland
My previous bikes
2000 fazer
2002 fazer fox eye
2004 fazer fz6
Current bike 2006 fz6 N

As u can see im a bit of a fazer addict
Love these bikes love the seating position and the 600 engine is impresive
Everytime im out

Slopeflyer

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi everyone,
My name is Matt. 52 years old and live in Southern California.
I drive a big rig for the big brown delivery company. Work there
over 30 years. Bought a Honda crf 250l six months ago. Got the bug
so I went out and picked up 06-fz6. Now have two bikes,two kids, and
a wife that let's me by things I want. Life is great!

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi everyone,
My name is Matt. 52 years old and live in Southern California.
I drive a big rig for the big brown delivery company. Work there
over 30 years. Bought a Honda crf 250l six months ago. Got the bug
so I went out and picked up 06-fz6. Now have two bikes,two kids, and
a wife that let's me by things I want. Life is great!

:welcome:to the Forum!
I'm guessing from your screen name....R/C or the real thing?

Voz

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi folks, Voz from Oz here. Just picked up an 06 FZ6S today, never ridden one before, just 5 klm home in the rain so far.

Dry Martini

Reaction score
Visit site
2004 FZ6 bought new. Long time owner, first time poster, like the forum.

Live in columbia s.c, and ride in any other state that has twisty roads.

M

maximumcman

Hey guys, my name is Max! I just got my first motorcycle, a very clean red 2007 FZ6. It's got a bit above 5.5k miles, and got it with some luggage for $4800! The guy who sold it to me recommended that I check out this forum, and it seems like a cool place.

Anyways, I live in WA (Ballard) and would love to know some great areas to ride around here.

FUHL

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi, My name is Robert. I am from North Idaho, Sandpoint. The FZ is my first Pure Street bike. Been riding dirt/DualSport bikes for 30 years. Just sold my KLX to buy the FZ6.

I was on the fence for some time about what the KLX250S (Factory Dualsport) had to offer me. I have been wanting to ride more street than dirt lately. The KLX250S is geared more to dirt. So I decided to sell. I placed a Craigslist add for a ridiculous amount...... Well it sold. I got enough to buy one of my dream street bike (the other is a Moto Guzzi V7 Racer) a Yamaha FZ6 with 3900 miles on it. I got a great deal on it and I had enough money left over to buy a pure dirt bike, a 1986 Yamaha TT225. Yes it isn't a big bike but should satisfy my dirt needs. I owned the KLX for 5 years, I will miss it to a point.

My user name is the one I use for almost all the forums I belong to.

O'Leary

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello everyone,
I'm Mike from Westchester, New York. I started riding when I was four and unfortunately had to give it up at 12, but as soon as I turned 16 I got my motorcycle permit and started riding again. I just sold my 2001 YZF600R after getting a great deal on a 2005 FZ6. Bike had less than 3000 miles on it and was in almost new condition.

Have fun and be safe

MasterOfPupets

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Everyone,

My name is Sean, up in beautiful Cleveland Ohio. I've ridden off/on for years, and recently decided to take the jump and get a nice bike. Found myself an 06 FZ6 with only 13K on it and jumped on it. Mostly stock, just has Frame Sliders and the Givi tail mount/monolock box. I'll be picking it up Friday or Saturday. Once I get the tiny bit of good riding in this next month before Ohio becomes the Frozen North, I'll start the real fun with it.

ShoopCE

Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome to the forum Sean! This is a wonderful and helpful community. The FZ6 is a great do-it-all bike.

You're right, you have just a bit of time to get riding before the white stuff starts. I bought my FZ6 last September after 25 years of not riding. I rode every chance I got, and a few days that were far below optimal. So, get out there and enjoy. :thumbup:

http://www.600riders.com/forum/main...ber-parkersburg-wv.html?highlight=parkersburg

You might consider also joining OhioRiders.net. That forum is less about bike specifics like this one and is more about area route suggestions and events like organized rides. If you enjoy twisty hilly country rides consider joining the OR group's fall "Epic" ride on 9/27. It starts in Logan which is about 3 hours from you (each way) if you take the straight fast road. There's a group coming down from the Cleveland area. Even if you don't come down with them you might visit their meet-up spot just to meet some other riders. But it would have to be near sunrise. :eek:

Welcome again!
Chris

Last edited:

paulcocteau

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello there

Paul here. I recently bought my 3rd Fazer having had a 2000 FZS carbed version, a 2005 FZ6 model, and now a 2008 S2.

In between I've had a CBF 1000 and a Ducati ST2 but always missed the Fazers.

Really enjoying the forum so far!

Ferreus

Reaction score
Visit site
Evening everyone. Currently ride a Ninja 250, but I'm looking for my next bike. Joined the forum to get more info on the FZ6 since it's one of the bikes I'm considering. Looking forward to learning a ton, whether I end up with the FZ or not.