I wont be on much for a while.

W

wrightme43

I think the least us regular forum users can do is put together a fund to get wrightme43 a new helmet. I am up for starting with 10 pounds. Someone (admin?) could start a new thread and we could send whatever we could afford to give him a decent post-fire present from us at the "friendly forum".

Anyone up for being the hub for this? I could pay by paypal or cheque. I am just too disorganised (new job, wife's new job, childcare to organise, generally disorganised personality) to organise anything like this myself but someone out there must be.

So, first pledge 10 pounds sterling from me. I'll send it to whomever volunteers.

Wrightme43 - give us your helmet make, size etc:thumbup:

It all fine guys. It will be ok. Insurance will come thru soon, and all new gear from www.sportbiketrackgear.com and New Enough Motorcycle Apparel sells motorcycle jackets, pants and suits, boots, gloves, helmets, etc :: New Enough Motorcycle Apparel will follow.

Thank you very much for the offer. I can wait two or three more weeks.
Steve

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The best news is everyone is safe! Sorry for the loss of the birds along with the destroyed contents. We're here to help if you have the need!