• Total voters

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I can understand where your coming from..because when I was in highschool math class all I heard was blah,blah, blah,...DONNY!!! TAKE YOUR DESK OUT IN THE HALL AND STAY THERE TILL CLASS IS OVER!!!!!! :rof::rof::iconbeer::smoking::rof:
Donny!

Was that you down the other end of the hall? I was the kid with the black curly hair!

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Donny!

Was that you down the other end of the hall? I was the kid with the black curly hair!
I thought I knew you Man!!!:D I spent most of my highschool career standing or sitting out in the hall the only classes I liked were Metal shop,drafting,and Agriculture!!! :D :rockon:

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Shaping up NICE!!! Ok, how about some BIGGER shots? :D

Someday, I'll strive to do a similar project!

stryken

Vertically Challenged
Reaction score
Visit site
I had forgotten about this thread, It's Looking good! :thumbup: Hope you can get some video of you riding it down your street when your finished I would like to see and hear how it rides.

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Shaping up NICE!!! Ok, how about some BIGGER shots? :D

Someday, I'll strive to do a similar project!
My batteries were dead in my good camera...:ban: you should get you a project bike!! :rockon:

I had forgotten about this thread, It's Looking good! :thumbup: Hope you can get some video of you riding it down your street when your finished I would like to see and hear how it rides.
I put it on the back burner for a while...I hope to have it finished realy soon like in the next couple of weeks!! so I will have a vid up then!! :D

Thanks for the update, looking good :thumbup: I was beginning to think that Hurricane Season might be slowing you down :eek:
LOL no it was'nt any bad weather stoppin me it been various other pop up walet drainer's!! LOL I'm going to sell it to cure those problem's and get the Fizzer a new set of tires!!! :rockon: :D

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thankyou Jamie!! it fit's corectly too!! LOL I am allmost ready for it 's first test ride!! :cheer: I fit the exhaust pipes yesterday and they are gonna look and work great!! :thumbup: just have to fab up a couple of mounting bracket's I hope to be done with it in the next couple of weeks!! :Flash: :rockon:

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I put together a video from the pic's i've taken so far.....the audio was disabled,but I swapped it with one of their pre-aproved song's it's a good one I don't think it's ready yet but here it is.....What do you think?? [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djtkjxG45wo]YouTube - Home built Chopper[/ame]

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I put together a video from the pic's i've taken so far.....the audio was disabled,but I swapped it with one of their pre-aproved song's it's a good one I don't think it's ready yet but here it is.....What do you think?? YouTube - Home built Chopper

Looking Good! Man I can't wait to hear that thing!

Cliff

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My buddy Dane has been recovering from neck surgery and has some free time on his hands........So I told him I have a perfect way to help you get your full range of motion back!!! LOL So in between me repairing car's at work i've been showing him what to cut and bend and bolt up on the chopper and he has made some nice progress......it now has exhaust!!!! and hopefuly tommorow some foot controls!!

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
This thing just keeps looking better & better...

Nice Job!

:rockon:
Thankyou Jamie!! Dane and me thought the header pipes cut short and turned in like that looked like horns....:sinister: got to have that wicked touch!! :rockon: :D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thankyou Jamie!! Dane and me thought the header pipes cut short and turned in like that looked like horns....:sinister: got to have that wicked touch!! :rockon: :D

I just love the way the header pipes twist around the frame downtube at the front...nice balanced look....very cool!

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I just love the way the header pipes twist around the frame downtube at the front...nice balanced look....very cool!

It got them out of the way for the forward controls too!! so hope fully tommorow we can drill a couple of holes find the right posistion to clear the cases and be realy close to riding this thing!! (or being tortured by it) LOL