Do you take the long way around ?

• Yes, all the time :)

Votes: 101 66.0%
  • Just sometimes, maybe ;)

Votes: 48 31.4%
  • What??? with today's gas prices, no way !!!! :(

Votes: 4 2.6%

• Total voters
I bought the bike to ride for the enjoyment, so yes. I also figure that if I'm going to the trouble of putting the gear on, I might as well ride long enough to make it worth the effort.

I've developed this thing with my wife, I say "I'm going to the store" which means to her "I'm going for a 1/2 hr- 1hr ride and I'll stop at the store on the way back" :rockon: :rockon:

PS. I heard it's bad for the bike to only ride it short distances and stop. ;)

PS. I heard it's bad for the bike to only ride it short distances and stop. ;)

Hahaha I will have to remember that!
"No honey I can't be quick, I would be neglecting the welfare of my bikes engine, and we don't want to have to pay for repairs do we"

Weird...I go out for no reason...hahahahaha
How you doin sir...? are you still riding in this hot wheather...

Heh I do the same thing. I've only had my bike for about 2 weeks and a day or two now but have already put on about 350 miles. Most of that is not going anywhere at all..just riding around.

Other than that, I do tend to take the extra long way home from various locations.

Mark..
Glad to heard from you again....Yeaap I went out around 6am and come back between 9-10am...otherwise quite tosty....
I m riding around in Ray Robert Lake, I think a bit too far north for us to meet up but once wheather get better I m planning to Possem Lake and hopefully we can meet up...
Be safe outthere...:rockon:

Hey there, I am riding but I try to ride early in the morning or later in the evening when its cooler.

Back