Your not gonna believe this.

hunterfz6

Reaction score
Visit site
So, the little rat bastage who is supposed to be paying me for my FZ6 is really dragging his feet on getting to the bank. Meanwhile I have 2 other folks willing to give me 4K cash in hand right now. My brother is almost demanding that I be patient with the guy, as its his girlfriends son. Anyway, I took the fz6 out on a very long ride. Drove from Louisville KY to Lexington, about a 90 mile ride, then rode with a buddy of mine who lives in Lex for another 90 mile ride through the backroads of Kentucky. It was fabulous in the extreme. The straights were very fast, the sweeping turns were intoxicating. The damn thunder storms throwing lighting at me all over, and the sonic BOOM of the thunder kind of sucked. I was juiced 3 times today!!!. Each time I would get so wet, and my visor would be so wet I could hardly see!!!. The wind from riding in the storms was COLD and frigid with all my wet mesh gear sticking to me. After it was all said and done, I did 300 miles. Got a 6 pack of bud light and a full rack of pork ribs on the grill waiting for some BBQ. I would say today was the PERFECT day. I can hardly wait to be confined to a cruiser when I finally sell my fz6. :confused:

H

HavBlue

Dude, are you insane?

Don't get a sloppy cruiser.

Hey Fred where are you. Here's a great example of the difference in understanding between cruiser riders and sportbike riders. Neither of them will understand why the other rides what they ride.

Let me know when you get that cruiser Hunter and I'll bring the Sporty up for a day ride over to Horse Park.

hunterfz6

Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds good. I have a 08 Kawasaki Vulcan 900. Its surprisingly nimble, and goes just about as fast as I want to go. Would be glad to hook up and ride. My wife is addicted to motoring now so I have ample opportunity, plus I dont have to hear, sell your bike!! every friggen tiem she see's my 2nd love. The FZ-6.

H

HavBlue

Sounds good. I have a 08 Kawasaki Vulcan 900. Its surprisingly nimble, and goes just about as fast as I want to go. Would be glad to hook up and ride. My wife is addicted to motoring now so I have ample opportunity, plus I dont have to hear, sell your bike!! every friggen tiem she see's my 2nd love. The FZ-6.

Awesome, I'll bring the misses up. We have friends coming in from California the next 2 weeks as Logan, (#1 grandson) is graduating Navy ROTC leadership training and will come out an officer. Got time in August or September though. Shoot me some dates.