You know you have an obsession when.....

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, i really just feel like bragging, but today i got absolute confirmation that i am the biggest FZ6 tragic on the Forum....

Yamaha FZ6 Forums - International FZ6 Motorcycle Community Forum - Ranking

Somehow i managed to hunt down the man with nearly 100,000 reputation points...WTF???

Funny thing is, in "real" second and third place, is 2 other Aussie's! It's been said before, but us Aussie's never shut up!

Never mind me, resume normal service...

:aus:

Dude, 100% activity?!? What do you do, keep the computer on this site all the time?? :D

I humbly bow to your supreme awesomeness... Now, do another mod to your bike! :bow:

Dude, 100% activity?!? What do you do, keep the computer on this site all the time?? :D

There is a whole heap of us at 100% activity or 99.something , you only have to log on & post something more than twice a day to get that :thumbup:

When we were in Tassie my activity dropped to 18% , within 20 minutes of being home it was back up to 100% :D

You lured me in with your tempting ellipses, and then just talked about having some points. There should at least be some pictures of scantily clad women or something as a consolation prize for clicking.

You lured me in with your tempting ellipses, and then just talked about having some points. There should at least be some pictures of scantily clad women or something as a consolation prize for clicking.

46.jpg

:needpics:

Mate you forgot to finish your post. Don't worry I finished it for you

I humbly bow to your supreme awesomeness... Now, do another mod to your bike! :bow:

and shut up:BLAA:

Nelly

Back