WTH is wrong with people?

chomorro

Reaction score
Visit site
I use to live in the ghetto and my car got broken into twice. I wouldnt be so mad if they were pros and used a slim jim. But the amateurs broke my window both times costing me out of pocket because there is no point to take a claim on insurance for a 300 repair.

Then i moved to the nice neighborhood. Whole street one night had a bunch of punks break into every car on the block and even stole three of them......Crappy part was they broke into my car and took my college books :(. What the hell are they going to do with those, and they cost 500 to replace......

All my friends said its because my cars are always tricked out, but i dont think it matters. Rims or no rims some people just suck ;)

Worst part of it all, is i used to know kids who did this stuff back in high school. No one ever reported them because they gave everyone who knew free stuff......I quit hanging with those dudes as soon as i found out. Should have reported them but i was too young and stupid.

Last edited:

Sawblade

Hopped up on Mountain Dew
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My neighbors leave me alone because they think I'm crazy and sitting on an arsenal.

Right on both accounts, with the added bonus of being left alone! :D

PhotoAl

Reaction score
Visit site
That's bad. Worst part is the feeling of being violated - last year my car and my son's car were broken into in Albuquerque NM the night before we were to leave. All they got was a worthless satellite radio!

Drug addiction can make folks do crazy stuff. A few weeks ago the police caught a fella who was going out every day breaking into houses and selling the stuff to get more drugs. He was caught on Friday the 13th - his girlfriend said "I told him not to go that day".

C

CoolATIGuy

I don't get it. You treat people nice, try and do the right thing and some how while you are gone on your bike somebody breaks into a car that says veteran on the plate and steals 2500 usd worth of army gear packed in the back of it while it was sitting in front of my apartment. That is the cake my friends, the icing is that while that was happening I had parked my bike at my buddies apartment down the road. Ride downtown in his car. While we were gone somebody breaks my FE while stealing my plate. YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FN KIDDING ME. end rant

P.S. The good parts of town still have bad people

I love how your story starts with "you" and mid-sentence switches to "my"...not angry are we? ;)

gpostarmy

Reaction score
Visit site
I dont get why someone felt the need to steal your plate WTF? Where in Michigan are you from?

Just south of GR by M6.

I love how your story starts with "you" and mid-sentence switches to "my"...not angry are we? ;)

No not angry, something beyond that. I have about two weeks in which to get everything sorted or not be fully prepared. Besides I said "you" because there are more you's out there than I and was hoping your niceness would be more powerful than my lone occasional niceness.

P.S. That last sentence was total BS.

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry to hear this...just crazy this happened about the same time!

If you are truly in Michigan it makes sense...so many unemployed people up there it's not funny.

D

Dave.TX

Sorry to hear that, gpostarmy. My truck (and about 10 other cars the same night) got burglarized at my old apartment complex, which I thought was in a decent part of town. They broke my driver door window and I found some blood so glad they cut themselves in the process.

Since I went to patrol I've really become aware of all the things people do to others and how frequent they are, most never making the news so most folks don't know they happened.

People that steal don't have any respect for who their victims are, they're only thinking about themselves. There's so many different factors but when you're a victim you really don't care about that, you just feel violated.

I now have a patrol car sitting in my driveway. Believe it or not even patrol cars get broken into so I don't trust to leave anything in there like the shotgun and computer.

I'm pre-X Generation (born in 1969). There are issues with that crowd but the worst one is the present "Me Generation", where all they think about is themselves. We can go on and on.

Again, sorry to hear about your double thefts! That really sucks monkey buttocks. Hopefully you can recover soon.