WTB: Tank...

PDX_Piggy

Reaction score
Visit site
Looking to do a carbon fiber tank, but needed a donor tank. Can't find anything locally, so hopefully y'all can help. The cheaper the better. I'll make sure to document everything so it can be reproduced for everyone else. Let me know what you guys have!

- Zach

(503) 490-9927

timstoys

Reaction score
Visit site
I've got one with a good dent in the left side. Could be filled and smoothed for something temporary. I didn't want to hassle with it on my bike. I live up in Tacoma and could maybe meet ya half way? Make me an offer..

PDX_Piggy

Reaction score
Visit site
I've got one with a good dent in the left side. Could be filled and smoothed for something temporary. I didn't want to hassle with it on my bike. I live up in Tacoma and could maybe meet ya half way? Make me an offer..

My dad is coming from Bellingham to visit next weekend. He can probably meet off I5 in Tacompton. Can you post up some pics of the damage? What do you want for it?

timstoys

Reaction score
Visit site
Lets see if I can get pics from my phone to post. The one dent is the only thing with the tank. It's dusty and maybe some scuffs from being moved around the shop for a year.