WTB Stock Windshield for 2007

dimitre977

Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
WTB Stock Windshield for 2007/ request FILLED

WTB request FILLED. Subject says it all. I would like to buy a stock windshield for a 2007 if anyone has one laying around.

Thanks

Last edited:

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
wish i could help, i have two, but one is painted black, and the other is kept clear for when i use the gopro... they usually sell pretty cheap, i forget who i got mine from, but they were generous enough to sell for like $15 shipped. :thumbup:

but at anyrate, a free bump for you

audible

Hear Me?
Reaction score
Visit site
Subject says it all. I would like to buy a stock windshield for a 2007 if anyone has one laying around.

Thanks

I have one posted in the for sale section...just call you Yamaha dealer and see if an 06 will fit an 07...I think there the same?? Any of you FZ6 experts know for sure?:rockon:

dimitre977

Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
wish i could help, i have two, but one is painted black, and the other is kept clear for when i use the gopro... they usually sell pretty cheap, i forget who i got mine from, but they were generous enough to sell for like $15 shipped. :thumbup:

but at anyrate, a free bump for you

I plan on cutting the screen down like Steveindenmark first posted i believe and also painting in black like alot of people have done.

Thanks for the bump thou.

dimitre977

Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have one posted in the for sale section...just call you Yamaha dealer and see if an 06 will fit an 07...I think there the same?? Any of you FZ6 experts know for sure?:rockon:

I did see your for sale post but unfortunately the 06 and 07 are different. Thanks for replying.

dimitre977

Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
When I bought my bike it came with the Yamaha Touring windshield. I'm 6'2" and the wind hits me right at the level of my helmet visor which causes alot of turbulance and noise. After reading this post http://www.600riders.com/forum/how-tos/6519-2006-windscreen-mod.html and others like it I decided I would give this route a try. Some people have posted that they don't like the extra wind they take to the chest. I don't do a lot of touring just commuting back and forth to work roughly 20 miles each way and the benefit of reduced wind noise and less buffeting of my head would be worth taking it for me.

dean2287

Easy Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
If you are still looking I have a stock '07 clear screen in excellent shape, you can have it for $25 + $8 shipping = $33 USD. PM me if interested.