WTB stock seat

fzme

Reaction score
Visit site
WTB stock seat--FOUND!

I'll pay shipping. Lemme know, thanks :)

Last edited:

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
Are you unhappy with your Corbin?
You can have the one you gave me last year! :D
PM me your address.

lomax

Reaction score
Visit site
There are several on flea-bay right now. I would trade you for that Corbin. :D

Just kidding but I will get a different seat for mine at some time in the future. I have Corbin's on all my other bikes and love them.

Marc

fzme

Reaction score
Visit site
Are you unhappy with your Corbin?
You can have the one you gave me last year! :D
PM me your address.

hahaha. I'm actually just trying to recoup a couple bucks from my Corbin and replace it with a stocker. That's very nice of you, but that seat is yours. BTW, when are you going to start that project?;) My wife is headed to grad school and that means we'll be down to one income. Every couple hundred bucks helps. I'm also trying to score some "willing to sacrifice" points with my wife. Thanks though. :D

fzme

Reaction score
Visit site
There are several on flea-bay right now. I would trade you for that Corbin. :D

Just kidding but I will get a different seat for mine at some time in the future. I have Corbin's on all my other bikes and love them.

Marc

How about your current seat plus $250?

fzme

Reaction score
Visit site
what year bike?? i might just have an extra...

It's an '08. I think I just sealed a deal with lomax. I really appreciate you looking into it though. :) SCRATCH THAT--fitment isn't gonna work...Lemme know what you have. Thanks :)

Last edited:

fzme

Reaction score
Visit site
I'll do a trade. My Corbin for your stocker (plus $$) Bumpity Bump

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
nope.. once again fitment is the problem.. look on ebay for a deal unless you can find a new one on here.... good luck

tuningfork

Reaction score
Visit site
I'll do a trade. My Corbin for your stocker (plus $$) Bumpity Bump

What year is your bike? Please post this (or add it to your signature/profile), plus some detailed pics of the seat you are wanting to trade. I read the thread and it's a bunch of half-info....not the best way to make a deal :D

fzme

Reaction score
Visit site
What year is your bike? Please post this (or add it to your signature/profile), plus some detailed pics of the seat you are wanting to trade. I read the thread and it's a bunch of half-info....not the best way to make a deal :D

it's a 2008

fzme

Reaction score
Visit site
I'll post some pics after work. The seat looks brand new. It has about 2000 miles on it.

fzme

Reaction score
Visit site
Tuningfork--
The original post was a WTB--the trade idea came from someone else. I'd planned on selling the Corbin AFTER obtaining a another seat. Thanks for the scrutiny. :rolleyes: You want a receipt too? How about a manufacturer's number?

Nevermind, all. I found a stocker :) Look for a Corbin for sale in the 'for sale' section if you're interested.

Last edited:

tuningfork

Reaction score
Visit site
Tuningfork--
The original post was a WTB--the trade idea came from someone else. I'd planned on selling the Corbin AFTER obtaining a another seat. Thanks for the scrutiny. :rolleyes: You want a receipt too? How about a manufacturer's number?

Nevermind, all. I found a stocker :) Look for a Corbin for sale in the 'for sale' section if you're interested.

Did you happen to think I might have been interested in swapping before you flamed me? :confused:

Glad you found someone to deal with, I'll take my $$ elsewhere.

skooter65

Mainah'
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I don't have anything to trade but just wanted to let you know that the stock seat, and Corbin for that matter, will fit all year bikes. I have an 07' that I used the 04' model Corbin seat. I sold/traded the Corbin for a stock 06' seat. All of which fit without issue.

Just a heads up:)