WTB: Stock Exhaust (Ship to Australia)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rino60

Reaction score
Visit site
BOUGHT BOUGHT BOUGHT

I'm hoping to severely modify a stock exhaust, but would prefer not to mangle my own, and only, exhaust. I was wondering if anyone is looking to sell a used stock exhaust, and can estimate me prices shipped to Australia.

I was going to fab up my own 4-2-1 set, but the peculiar design of the entry to the tail would make it a finicky thing to do, for what I want.

Send me a PM or an email - I'll usually reply within a number of minutes while I am awake.

Last edited:

redballs

It's a small world
Reaction score
Visit site
$40 CAD for the exhaust. I will weigh it tonight and ask the postal service how much it would be to ship. I will get back to you with a shipping estimate tonight.

rino60

Reaction score
Visit site
Absolute legend. Happy with the price on the exhaust, and I only need the 'box' from the join back; as I'll be using my own 'up' pipe, so that should make shipping a bit less prohibitive.

Let me know mate :)

redballs

It's a small world
Reaction score
Visit site
Absolute legend. Happy with the price on the exhaust, and I only need the 'box' from the join back; as I'll be using my own 'up' pipe, so that should make shipping a bit less prohibitive.

Let me know mate :)

The pipe seems to be welded to the exhaust, and I dont have the tools to remove it. Canada post quoted shipping at $100 CAD for the entire exhaust plus pipe (dimension's 28'L, 12'W, 6'H weight 16lbs).
If you are still interested I can have it in the mail with tracking number by tomorrow.
Below are some pictures of the exhaust:

4ac609e4-1239-d4b1.jpg

4ac609e4-1258-028d.jpg

4ac609e4-126f-75de.jpg

rino60

Reaction score
Visit site
:-( I bought one about two hours ago ex NSW for $120 to my door.

I appreciate the offers though, thanks all.

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ahhhh Bugger !!! I got excited for a second then I see you bought one. I still have mine sitting under the house collecting dust , you could of had it for half that :thumbup:

rino60

Reaction score
Visit site
Ahhhh Bugger !!! I got excited for a second then I see you bought one. I still have mine sitting under the house collecting dust , you could of had it for half that :thumbup:

:-@ arrgh!

If this one doesn't quite work out, I'll keep you in mind humpy.

rino60

Reaction score
Visit site
Close the thread!!! Before I hang myself or someone else. Why doesn't anyone else log onto the forum at least every two or three hours?!

Status
Not open for further replies.