WTB: Front Fairing for 04-06

Kaisersoze

Reaction score
Visit site
Laid bike down stopping on hill with steep grade. slider saved bottom 75% but the corner of top fairing was cracked to pieces so the whole thing has to be replaced.

2004-05 is different from the 2006. You can get the 2004-05 from cheapcycleparts.com for $104, the 2006 is $328.

Good luck man. I got most of my stuff from cheapccleparts.com when I lowsided mine. Got any pics of the damage, might help get you some of the pieces you need.

2004-05 is different from the 2006. You can get the 2004-05 from cheapcycleparts.com for $104, the 2006 is $328.

Good luck man. I got most of my stuff from cheapccleparts.com when I lowsided mine. Got any pics of the damage, might help get you some of the pieces you need.

I think only the colors changed between '05 and '06. I think the parts fit. Not that you want to paint, I imagine. There was a thread about this a while back, I think. If it was accurate, and my recollection complete, the upshot was that all the parts are interchangeable from '04-'06, but part numbers changed due to color changes. Even though not all of the colors changed. But double-check whatever I say with a more knowledgeable source, please.

Thanks guys, I will try to get some pics of the damage up. Unfortunately I have the faster red bike which I can never seem to find cheap plastics for :D.

Back