WTB exhaust system for 04

Mugsy

Reaction score
Visit site
I am looking to buy a new/used exhaust for my 04. I can't wrap my head around the close to $1000 (not including tax) cnd. for the Two brothers. I really just want some more/better exhaust note. If anyone is selling a used system or has a suggestion for a cheaper but decent system please let me know. Thanks.

Mugsy

Reaction score
Visit site
I have to agree with you. I have been waiting in that line for some time now. A smart exhaust manufacturer could make a killing making "budget" exhaust systems for these bikes. A direct muffler replacement so you can still use the stock exhaust covers would be nice too. At the end of the day I just want the sound. The couple hp you may get from a high end system isn't the goal for me. I just want to improve on a bit of a "wimpy" exhaust note.

Mugsy

Reaction score
Visit site
This is an example but I can't find it anywhere.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ell4hvqDpNA&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Yamaha FZ6 Fazer Exhaust Sound - YouTube[/ame]

mave2911

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have one you can HAVE Mugsy!

I'll just drop it around!

Cheers,
Rick

P.S. All jokes aside, I do have one, and I would indeed GIVE it to you - but shipping from Oz makes that a little expensive. Just wait on here, they come up all the time - that's how I got mine!

FB400

Reaction score
Visit site

Mugsy

Reaction score
Visit site
Do you really have the Coyote system? I have never been able to find anything on them. I would be interested for sure. Far to ship but might not be totally outrageous.

Last edited:

Ohendo

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I am surprised nobody has mentioned Phrank2k11. He has been making custom exhausts out of glasspacks for a very reasonable price.

I don't know if he is making them anymore but it couldn't hurt to PM him.

I did hear one of these systems in person and they sound really good.. very badass

http://www.600riders.com/forum/bikes-parts-sale/44508-custom-exhaust-200-shipped.html

But Phrank2k11 has stated he is only making four of these exhausts, and he's on his third, and he doesn't want any PM's until he states, "OK, who's next?". First person to reply gets it and then it's over. Might be why no one has mentioned it - more competition to be the first reply!

edfz6

Reaction score
Visit site
He'll make one more...I have one and like fb400 said it screams....I suggest you subscribe to the thread..