WTB Easy Turn Signal Splice

cbzdel

Reaction score
Visit site
I would rather not cut and splice wires, because it makes it easier to go back to stock or change to something different.. I went to Cycle Gear and got a set of Motrax turn signal connectors fir my rear fender eliminator and they fit great. I got a set of flush mounts front LEDs and got another set of turn signal connectors and they didnt fit at all... It was a big deal with cycle gear trying to let me return them because they matched all the other yamaha connectors that were on the self.. finally they let me return them (so much for no hassle returns!) but after some reaserch Yamaha used two different types of turn signal connectors square ones and Y-shaped ones. And the FZ6R uses the y-shaped ones all around.

I went to the only two cycle gears on this side of the state and nothing! If anyone is willing to check out their cycle gear and pick me up a set and ship them to me I will cover the cost of everything. Or if anyone can recommend somewhere for my to find these at that would be great! One ebay I am looking at $20 bucks shipped from another country and these only cost $5 at cycle gear...

This is what they look like:
ICL003.jpg

then the other side just has bullet connectors..

I just need one pair as well.

Thanks!